Table of Contents
- 1 DoorDash Driver Sign-up Bonus Best Referral Promo 2017!
- 2 DoorDash Driver Sign-up Bonus Up to $500!
- 3 How DoorDash Works for Drivers
- 4 Claim Your DoorDash Driver Sign-Up Bonus
- 5 How to Sign-up as a Doordash Driver
- 6 Doordash Available Cities for Drivers & Couriers
- 7 DoorDash Driver & Vehicle Requirements
- 8 Doordash Driver Suggested Supply List
- 9 How Much is Doordash Driver Pay
- 10 DoorDash Driver Tips & Strategies
- 11 Click here and get your DoorDash Driver sign-up Bonus Today!
- 12 UberEATS Sign-up Bonus Up to $1,000!
DoorDash Driver Sign-up Bonus Best Referral Promo 2017!
DoorDash is one the largest and fastest growing on-demand restaurant/food delivery service apps boosting well over 10 million deliveries annually, partnered with 50,000 plus local restaurants, and well established in over 300 cities throughout the US. Founded in 2013 by Andy Fang, Stanley Tang and Tony Xu in the dorms of Stanford university doordash has become a top competition in the on-demand food delivery sector today.
With its overwhelming success and rapidly increasing customer base, Doordash is constantly looking for new drivers to meet the ongoing customer demand. Newly vetted Doordash drivers are offered competitive incentives and great average hourly pay, as well as enticing sign up bonuses just to get started.
DoorDash Driver Sign-up Bonus Up to $500!
Don’t pass up the opportunity to be a DoorDash driver and earn up to $25hr while getting a generous new DoorDash driver sign-up bonus up to $500. DoorDash is one of the fastest growing on-demand food delivery companies on the planet with an exploding customer base, and need for drivers to meet the demand. Signup to be DoorDash driver today while enjoying the freedom and flexibility to be your own boss, work when you want, on your terms!
ENTER 510-717-3577 AS THE REFERRERS PHONE NUMBER
How DoorDash Works for Drivers
- As a Dasher you will receive delivery requests Via the DoorDash app, pick up food orders, and deliver them directly to the customer
- You can either schedule shifts up to 6 days in advance or simply go online and choose the “Dash Now” option for random request . You can also drop into shifts anytime without scheduling providing those shift slots are still available
- Sometimes the customer enters their order through the app and pays through the app, all you do is pick up the food
- Sometimes you have to personally make the order and pay with a special DoorDash credit card called the ‘Red Card’
- Other times customer support enters the order and all you do is pay with the Red Card and pick up the delivery
- You have to select a shift within a geographical area at least one hour before you drive
- Delivery requests will be limited to the geographical region you select
DoorDash Driver & Courier How to Deliver Video’s
Claim Your DoorDash Driver Sign-Up Bonus
How to Sign-up as a Doordash Driver
Signing up to be a Doordash driver or courier is easy. Just follow the simple steps below:
- Click on the promotional Doordash sign-up bonus link to get started and ensure you receive a cash bonus once you complete the required trips in your city
- Fill in your first, middle, last name, birth date, referrers phone (510-717-3577), and create a password
- Consent to background check by adding request info including social security number
- BE SURE TO ENTER 510-717-3577 AS THE REFERRERS PHONE NUMBER
- Upload all required documents that apply such as drivers license, insurance, and registration
- Attend and complete an online orientation (depends on city), or visit a DoorDash orientation/activation center as instructed
- Wait for background check to clear ,and DoorDash to notify of approval
- Once approved DoorDash will instruct you to download the DoorDash app, and have your app and account activated at the nearest DoorDash driver/courier activation center
Doordash Available Cities for Drivers & Couriers
Doordash Driver Available Cities to Sign Up:
Doordash is available for new drivers in over 300 cities in the US, and growing. Im building the direct city sign up list here but if you don’t see your city listed click on the link to check: Doordash Cities
To get started as an Doordash driver just click on your city to sign up, upload required documents, and wait to be scheduled for a Doordash online or live driver orientation:
DoorDash Driver & Vehicle Requirements
- Drivers must be 18 or older
- Drivers cannot have any major violations in the last 7 years, including: DUI, Reckless Driving, Homicide or Assault, Driving with a suspended license, failure to stop or report and driving with a license that is suspended or expired
- Drivers with fewer than 2 years of driving experience cannot have any incidents* in the last 3 years
- Drivers under 21 with more than 2 years of driving experience cannot have more than 1 incident* in the last 3 years
- Drivers 21 and older with more than 2 years of driving experience cannot have more than 2 incidents* in the last 3 years
DoorDash Driver Background Check
All doordash drivers must go though a background check prior to to be considered to be a dasher. The following will most likely disqualify you as a vetted Door dasher:
- No violent crimes
- No sexual offenses
- No theft
- No property damage
- No felonies
Doordash Driver Suggested Supply List
- A qualifying car, Bicycle, scooter or good walking shoes
- A smart phone (IOS or Android)
- Decent Data Plan
- Charging cables (car)
- Phone mount (car)
- Doordash app
- Google Maps or Waze for accurate and efficient navigation (I find Uber’s in-app GPS
- Insulated delivery bag for cold / hot food ( I keep 2 type bags in my trunk. A flat pizza insulator bag for pizza, and the square shaped Doordash bag for boxed type food orders). Doordash will provide you with a bag during orientation. Doordash may not provide a pizza bag so I suggest you buy one on Amazon as half of your deliveries may be pizza
How Much is Doordash Driver Pay
Doordash drivers can be paid up to $25 per hour according to Doordash’s national data and statistics as posted on their website:
- Doordash drivers are paid a flat fee per delivery, around $7 – $11 per trip
- Doordash drivers are paid a guarantee of at least $10 per hour in the event they earn less than $10 per hour
- Doordash customers have a tipping option in the app which encourages them to tip. 100% of all tips are kept by the Doordash driver.
- Doordash driver earnings are paid weekly via electronic direct deposit
- DoorDash Drivers average earning range is $16–$24/hour
DoorDash Driver Tips & Strategies
Ive put together a number of helpful tips to help you stay on top of your Dash game, and earn more money:
- Wear your shirt – Wearing your Doordash t-shirt is not a requirement but it can help you get your orders faster when restaurant staff recognizes you as a DoorDasher and helps to expedite your oder quicker. This can save you a lot of time getting in and out of the restaurant which in turn can help you earn more money. Time is money. The faster you can pick up and drop off orders, the more money you can earn!
- Know the busy areas – try to begin your Dash requests in the busiest areas where you know most restaurants are located, then try to return back to those areas after you drop off your last delivery. By concentrating and returning to the busy zones you can increase your chances of being matched with more orders faster, thus earn more income.
- Confirm quickly – You have 60 seconds to confirm orders when a delivery request comes in the app. Doordash drivers or couriers who stay on top of incoming request on their phone are better prepared to earn the most.
- Keep customers informed – keeping your customers informed and updated on their food delivery order status can help you maintain a 5 star rating. Not every delivery will be perfect. If you’re running late on a delivery because of unexpected or extenuating circumstances out of your control, simply call or notify the customer with an update of the new delivery ETA
- Double check all items during pickup – the last thing you want is having to re-deliver a food item because the restaurant failed to get the ordinal oder correct or get a poor customer rating. Its your job to ensure all food items listed in the app match what was received and packed by restaurants. Be sure to ask a restaurant staff member to double check that all items are prepared and packed, and all knives, forks, napkins, and condiments are included.
Click here and get your DoorDash Driver sign-up Bonus Today!
ATTENTION: BE SURE TO ENTER 510-717-3577 AS THE REFERRERS PHONE NUMBER with my Referral link to be eligible for the HIGHEST BONUS in your area!!!
UberEATS Sign-up Bonus Up to $1,000!
Diversify you income stream by joining up to be an UberEATS driver too! UberEATS drivers are now earning up to $28hr in your city while receiving a generous new UberEATS driver sign-up bonus just for trying. UberEATS customer base is growing and drivers/couriers like you are in great demand!