Last Updated on
Lyft Driver Sign up Bonus is at its Highest Ever!
Get your Lyft Driver Sign-up Bonus and Start Driving Today!
Table of Contents
- 1 Lyft Driver Sign up Bonus is at its Highest Ever!
- 2 Lyft Driver Sign up Bonus Promotions 2020
- 3 Lyft Driver Bonus – Highest Bonus City List 2020
- 4 Lyft Driver Bonus Promo Code Available Cities
- 5 How to Apply a Lyft Driver Sign up Bonus Promo Code:
- 6 How Much is a New Lyft Driver Sign-up Bonus?
- 7 How Lyft Driver Sign up Bonuses Works
- 8 Lyft Driver & Vehicle Requirements
- 9 Lyft Express Drive FREE Car Rental Program: No Car, No Problem!
- 9.1 How to Become a Lyft Express Eligible Driver
- 9.2 How Much Does the Lyft Express Drive Program Cost?
- 9.3 What Cities is Lyft Express Drive Available In?
- 9.4 How to Qualify for Free Lyft Express Rental Rewards
- 9.5 Can I Use the Lyft Express Driver Vehicle for Personal Use?
- 9.6 Can I Use the Lyft Express Car Rental to Drive on the Uber Platform?
- 9.7 What Lyft Driver Promotions and Incentives will I qualify for?
- 10 Lyft Driver Sign-up Step-by-Step Guide
- 11 7 Great Reasons to Become a Lyft Driver
- 12 How Much Does a Lyft Driver Make?
- 13 How Lyft Drivers Earnings Are Calculated
- 14 When Does a Lyft Drivers Get Paid?
- 15 Lyft vs Uber-Which is Better to Drive With?
- 16 Pros & Cons of Being a Lyft Driver
- 17 My Personal Experience & Review as a Lyft Driver
- 18 15 Items Every Lyft Driver Should Have in Their Car
- 19 Lyft Driver Q & A
- 20 Want to Deliver Food Instead of People?
Lyft Driver Sign up Bonus Promotions 2020
Your Lyft Driver Sign up Bonus is now higher than ever! Are you looking for a way to be your own boss and earn some good income at the same time? What are you waiting for, sign up to drive and enter a Lyft driver promo invite code and get the chance to receive a Lyft driver bonus up to $5,000. Lyft is also giving away some unbelievable bonuses as part of their ongoing promotions so seize this opportunity and be part of it. Apart from these, Lyft has created training courses for drivers to teach them how to behave on the road and increase their earnings
To unlock your mega new Lyft driver sign up bonus promo invite code, valued anywhere from $100-$5,000, be sure to simply enter our exclusive new Lyft driver sign up bonus one-time use promo/referral code indicated below. To make it easy for you not to forget to use our exclusive one time use promo invite code, the bonus promo invite code will automatically be added for you when you click on the promo code RDPROMOCODE itself or ou exclusive promotional link.
NOTE: Lyft driver bonus amounts vary by city/market and promotional periods, and are subject to change at any given time as Lyft reserves the right to do so.
Lyft Driver Bonus – Highest Bonus City List 2020
We put together the highest Lyft driver bonus list currently available by the city. Lyft driver signs up bonus amounts vary by city and can change at any time. This includes cities that have the highest Lyft driver bonus amounts which can rotate often. Remember our exclusive Lyft driver promo code RDPROMOCODE will generate you the highest possible Lyft driver bonus for your city. Simply use the Lyft driver promo link below to jump-start your earnings!
- Alameda, CA
- Anaheim, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Austin, TX
- Baltimore, MD
- Berkeley, CA
- Boston, MA
- Burlingame, CA
- Campbell, CA
- Charleston, SC
- Chicago, IL
- Cupertino, CA
- Daly City, CA
- Dallas-Fort Worth
- Denver, CO
- Fremont, CA
- Houston, TX
- Hayward, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Los Gatos, CA
- Martinez, CA
- Milpitas, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Mountain View, CA
- Newark, CA
- Oakland, CA
- Orange County, CA
- Pacifica, CA
- Palo Alto, CA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pleasanton, CA
- Redwood City, CA
- San Bruno, CA
- San Diego, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- San Leandro, CA
- San Jose, CA
- San Mateo, CA
- Santa Clara, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Toledo Oh
- Washington D.C.
Lyft Driver Bonus Promo Code Available Cities
We have some exciting news for new Lyft drivers who are looking for a Lyft driver bonus! Our exclusive Lyft driver promo code is good for any city you currently live in. That’s right regardless of your city our Lyft driver promo code will get you the highest possible Lyft driver bonus that your city has to offer! To make the sign-up process and applying your new Lyft driver promo code even simpler just click on the official Lyft sign-on bonus link, add your information and city, and our Lyft driver promo code will automatically be added to the Lyft driver sign up form for your convenience! It’s that simple!
How to Apply a Lyft Driver Sign up Bonus Promo Code:
There are a few important reminders you need to know when entering your Lyft driver sign up bonus promo invite code:
- You must enter the Lyft promo referral-invite code DRIVELYFTUSA, in the initial Lyft driver sign up bonus form
- Not entering the Lyft promo-referral invite code, or properly applying it will disqualify you from receiving a new Lyft driver sign up bonus
- You must meet the new Lyft driver sign-up bonus requirements to qualify:
- Complete a required amount of rides (ex. 25-50/may vary by city/market)
- Complete the required amount of Lyft rides within a certain time period (ex. within 30 days/may vary by city/market)
- You cannot sign up twice for Lyft so be sure to enter the correct name, email, city, phone, and of course the Lyft promo invite code: RDPROMOCODE
- To ensure you enter the promo/referral code RDPROMOCODE correctly, it will now be generated for you automatically in the new Lyft driver sign up bonus form
How Much is a New Lyft Driver Sign-up Bonus?
Depending on the city you are in new Lyft driver sign up bonus amounts generally range from $100-$1,000, but has been as high as $2,000 and $5,000 recently in several markets. Lyft driver sign up bonuses may also change based on the promotion available at that time.
- Once you sign up to drive Lyft will notify you of your new Lyft driver sign up bonus amount, and requirements via email.
- You will receive your Lyft driver sign-up bonus once you have completed the following basic requirements:
- Complete the required amount of rides/trips (required rides vary by city/promotion)
- Complete the required amount of trips within a set number of days (generally 30 but may vary based on promotion)
- It’s important that read the additional eligibility requirements to drive as indicated in the sections listed below
- I highly recommend you apply via our promotional code link as the promo invite code is automatically added for you. This ensures you won’t forget to apply it during the signup process, and miss out on your new Lyft driver sign-up bonus
- To qualify for your Lyft driver sign up bonus, be sure you use the Lyft driver promo invite code provided: RDPROMOCODE or new Lyft driver sign up bonus promo link provided here
- Lyft driver sign up bonus amounts are double-sided meaning that the new driver (invitee or referred), and the referring driver (referrer or inviter) will both receive the same amount once the new driver completes the required amount of rides within the required amount of days (Note: based on some promotions the new driver may receive more than the referring driver)
How Lyft Driver Sign up Bonuses Works
Many current, and new Lyft drivers are confused when it comes to how a Lyft driver sign up bonus works, and the amount of the bonus they will receive. I have researched the topic thoroughly to help guide you and provide you with as much clarity to reduce any frustration or disappointment you may encounter. I’m also an expert when it comes to both the Lyft driver sign up bonus process and the Uber driver sign up bonus process, including how it all works for both the new driver and the referring driver. The biggest misconception that prospective or new Lyft drivers have is how promo invite codes and bonus amounts work. Many new drives scour the internet looking for the “Best” promo, referral, or invite code that will give then the “Highest” Lyft driver sign up bonus reward. However, it’s not the promo code, promotional landing page or promise from a bloggers website that will determine how much your new Lyft driver sign up bonus will be, but rather the amount that is set by Lyft for your specific city and/or market. Most potential new Lyft drivers will waste time searching the internet for that “special” promo, referral or invite code or promotional link only to find out they will not get the Lyft driver sign up bonus amount they expected. To thoroughly help you to unravel the mystery, and truth surrounding your Lyft driver sign up bonus, and how they really work see the “LYFT DRIVER SIGN UP BONUSES EXPLAINED” content below:[gap height=”10″]
Lyft Driver & Vehicle Requirements
In order to become a vetted Lyft driver on the Lyft platform, you will need to pass both a driver background check, and meet all applicable vehicle requirements to ensure the safety of both you and your passengers as mandated and required by city, state, and or local regulatory entities. The following is an extensive summary of what to expect prior to becoming a Lyft driver:
Lyft Driver Requirements:
Here are the requirements to become a Lyft driver. You must:
- Be 21 years of age or older
- At least 1 year of driving history
- Have an in-state drivers license
- Have in-state registration
- Have in-state auto insurance in your name
- Have a smartphone (Android or iPhone)
- Pass a background/DMV check with a clean driving history.
- In the past 7 years you must have:
- No DUI or drug-related offenses.
- No driving without insurance or license.
- No fatal accidents or reckless driving history.
- No criminal history.
Lyft Car Requirements:
To drive for Lyft, your vehicle must meet the Lyft car requirements including current in-state license plates.
Lyft Vehicle Requirements by State/Year:
Lyft vehicles must be 2005 or newer unless listed below:
Lyft Car/Vehicle Inspection:
Pass a 19-point vehicle inspection by Lyft authorized automotive shop and/or Lyft Mentor (vehicle inspection requirements may vary by city/state):
Lyft Express Drive FREE Car Rental Program: No Car, No Problem!
No car, No problem! The Lyft Express Drive program is designed to help individuals without access to wheels have the opportunity to get a car so you can start earning great money as a full or part-time Lyft driver. Lyft believes everyone should have the opportunity to earn money regardless of your situation or economic challenges.
The Lyft Express Drive rental program is flexible, convenient, and has no long-term commitments. And, your rental package cost even include insurance, maintenance, and unlimited mileage (see where applicable) so you never have to worry about these additional costs. The best part is the cost of a Lyft Express car rental can be as low as $0 per week when you qualify with the highest Lyft Express Bonus Rewards further helping you to maximize your earnings.
NOTE: Prices and program details may vary by city, market, and whether you choose the GM or Hertz rental option. Access to in-depth details and information will be available during the application process so sign-up and get started today. Be sure to apply your Lyft promo code RDPROMOCODE to activate all your Lyft Express Rental Rewards and Incentives.
How to Become a Lyft Express Eligible Driver
Lyft Driver Sign-up Step-by-Step Guide
Applying to drive has been made very easy with just a few steps to go through. Lyft saves your information so if you need to take a break you can do that and come back later. The steps include the following:
- Apply through the official Lyft driver application and include basic information like your full name, your email, city, and phone number, and the promo/referral code of the referring driver. Please note if a Lyft driver promo/referral code is not entered during the signup process you will not be eligible for a new Lyft driver sign-on bonus. However, a promo/referral code will automatically be generated for you in the signup form!
- Once the initial application has been submitted, a 4 digit text verification code will be sent to your phone which you will enter on the application site via mobile or desktop
- Lyft Driver Vehicle Information: Provide your vehicle information such as the make, model, year and number of doors
- Lyft Driver Documentation: Take and/or upload pictures of your driver’s license, insurance, and registration (be sure all document are flat with even lighting, and all 4 corners visible)
- Lyft Driver Information: Include additional information such as your full name, social security number, date of birth, driver’s license number, state, expiration date, and mailing address. You will also be prompted to consent to a background check.
- Lyft Mentor Session/Vehicle Inspection: You will be required to complete a mentor session and/or vehicle inspection. A Lyft mentor is a current Lyft driver designated to inspect your car to make sure it meets your city and/or state vehicle requirements. In some cites/markets, you may be required to visit a certified local mechanic and/or a Lyft mentor. Be sure your vehicle is in immaculate condition in and out, and your personal appearance is appropriate, casual but professional. Be sure to bring your driver’s license, insurance, and registration for confirmation.
- Hit the Road! Give your first ride after you pass the background check, vehicle inspection, your mentor session. have been officially approved and notified by Lyft. It’s that easy!
7 Great Reasons to Become a Lyft Driver
There are many reasons I can think of why you should choose to drive for Lyft. I’ve outlined the top 7 reasons I could think of which are include the following list:
- Driving for Lyft provides you with an exciting, flexible, easy to earn extra income opportunity that you can do in your spare time
- You get the chance to meet different people, make connections, network with others, and earn some great money at the same time
- Drivers get to keep up to 80% of the passenger payments which are paid out every week via direct deposit
- Lyft Express Pay feature will enable you to cash out your fare earnings instantly for any amount over $50 when you need emergency cash any time or day of the week. You will be able to receive your fare earnings immediately in your bank account within 15 minutes depending on your banking institution
- Drivers also make money through tips they receive from passengers which can add an extra $75-$150+ weekly in addition to their fare earnings.
- Lyft has an awesome passenger and driver referral program that can earn some Lyft drivers thousands in extra income monthly
- It is quite easy to sign-up as a Lyft driver, and it can be done in just a few minutes. Just follow the steps provided and you will be on your way to earning great money with your car in no time
How Much Does a Lyft Driver Make?
Lyft drivers today are earning anywhere between $18-$40 per average hour depending on city and market and in some cases
even more, as some divers take full advantage of Lyft driver and passenger referral opportunities. Lyft driver earnings can vary from city to city, driver to driver, and whether your a full-time or part-time Lyft driver. The great part is, unlike most traditional part-time or full-time jobs, your not paid by the hour or confined to a weekly schedule. Instead with Lyft, you have the freedom and flexibility to drive when you want, where you want, and how many hours you want, making this gig one of the best ones out there today. Aside from a generous new Lyft driver sign-up bonus to start, Lyft also offers multiple opportunities to help you boost your income. I’ve outlined all of them to give you insight on what to expect when you become a Lyft driver:
Lyft Driver Fares Earnings:
Earning from fares is the primary way a Lyft driver will earn his/her income as a Lyft driver. Lyft drivers are paid 80% of each ride they provide to a passenger on the Lyft platform, which can add up to a nice
Lyft Prime Time:
Prime Time is a great opportunity to boost your earnings as a Lyft driver when rider demand exceeds the number of Lyft drivers (supply) available to accept requests. Passengers will pay an extra fare percentage on top of the base fare amount, and drivers will earn extra money on their fare earnings. For example, a $10 passenger fare would become a $20 fare during Prime Time periods at 100% Prime Time. If Prime Time was at 50% for the same ride that $10 passenger fare would be a $15 fare. Prime Time can range from 25%-400% especially during high demand event periods such as New Years Eves, holidays, sporting events, concerts, festivals, busy Friday and Saturday nights, and during peak rush hours 7 am-10 am, and 5-8 pm weekdays. The great part is Lyft will always give drivers a heads up via email and text notification when these busy Prime Time periods will occur.
Lyft Hourly Guarantees:
Lyft Hourly Guarantees is another great way to take advantage of one of many Lyft incentives offered to drivers. Depending on the city Lyft may offer a special guarantee hourly rates if you drive during specific eligible hours. Lyft Hourly Guarantees are designed to incentive and encourage drivers to drive during certain times when demand may be high like during events or holidays, but may also be offered randomly. In order to qualify for Lyft Hourly Guarantees you will have to meet several basic criteria such as the following:
- Opt-in for each pay week
- Maintain a weekly 90% acceptance rate.
- During each hour: be in driver mode at least 50 minutes, fulfill requirements for each completed rides, and be within designated guaranteed zones while accepting rider requests.
Lyft Power Driver Bonus:
Another awesome way to boost your income is the Lyft Power Driver Bonus program which rewards drivers with a weekly cash bonus based on how many rides they drive in a given week. At the end of the week’s pay period Lyft will actually reimburse a driver the 20% commission they took from each ride fare during that week allowing a driver to keep up to 100% of all fares earned. For example, let’s say a Lyft driver had gross earnings of $1,100 at the week’s end. Lyft’s 20% commission fee on $1,100 would be 20% x $1,100=$220 leaving a driver $880 in net earnings. Providing a driver meets all the Power Driver Requirements for the given week Lyft will reimburse that driver they’re own commission fee of $220 giving the driver net earnings of $1,100. Wow!
Power Driver Bonus requirements:
- City or Region: The Lyft Power Driver Bonus Program must be available in your city
- Vehicle: The Lyft drivers car must be 2011 or newer
- Rides: A Lyft driver must meet a specific number of rides to qualify which may include a specific number of peak rides.
- Acceptance Rate: A Lyft driver must accept at least 90% of all ride request for that week
To give you an insight into the value of the Lyft platform as a new driver its good to know that Lyft riders have the option to tip in the rider app. In fact last year alone Lyft drivers have received over $200 million in tips from riders through the Lyft app. Wow! $200 million! Now that makes for happy drivers for sure! Without a doubt, the tipping option is a nice feature and can definitely help to boost your income. Many full-time drivers I talk with earn between $150-$400 per month in tips alone.
Lyft Rider Referrals
Referring riders is a great way to increase your income as a Lyft driver. Lyft has the highest paying rider referral reward in the industry with many top drivers earning hundreds if not thousands a month in rider referral bonus money. The best part is any rider referral rewards you receive are a cash incentive meaning Lyft doesn’t take out any commission from your payout. Be sure to look for your Lyft rider referral code in the Lyft driver app and share it with as many friends and family members as possible. It’s a win-win for both rider and you as the rider gets up to $50 in free rides, and you can get up to $20 for each rider you refer.
Lyft Driver Referrals
Probably one of the most lucrative ways to earn extra money as a Lyft driver is with the Lyft driver sign-up bonus referral program. Lyft provides every new driver with a referral code and a promotional landing page which enables them to share with friends, family, and social networks. Lyft referrals can have a major impact on increasing your earnings substantially as some drivers are making over $1,000 per week average taking full advantage of promoting their new Lyft driver promo invite codes. It’s important to understand that you as an independent contractor rideshare driver have 3 ways to earn an income: 1. drive for fares 2. sign-up Lyft riders, and 3. sign-up Lyft drives. focusing on all 3 will allow you to earn the most as a Lyft driver so don’t leave money on the table!
Click to Enlarge/Turn to Zoom
How Lyft Drivers Earnings Are Calculated
Driving for Lyft is absolutely worth it considering the fact you can earn some great extra income in your spare time, and even get paid the same day. Understandings how the Lyft payment system and fare structure works is important when it comes to tracking your earnings and calculating fares when double-checking your payout. The Lyft payment is determined using the following principles:[gap height=”5″]
- Lyft drivers are paid based on the riders fare calculated including base, time, and distance along with some miscellaneous fees which are passed through fees charged to the rider and don’t affect a drivers payout
- Base Fare: The amount passengers pay at the start of the ride.
- Time/Cost Per Minute: The amount you earn per minute in the city/market where your ride begins.
- Distance/Cost Per Mile: The amount you earn per mile in the city/market where your ride begins
- Example Trip: Base=$1.50, Time=$.22, Distance=$1.20. Lyft driver Sally gives passenger john a ride traveling 12 miles, at 24 minutes=$1.50(B)+24(T) x $.22($5.28)+12(D)x$1.20 ($14.40)=$21.18-25% (Lyft fee)=$16.09 in Net Earnings for Sally for a 24 Minute Trip. Not bad!
- Lyft driver gets 80% of the whole fee for initiating a ride while Lyft takes a commission of the remaining at 20%
- Drivers are paid weekly through direct deposits payments via ACH payment directly to your bank account.
- Lyft drivers also have the option of cashing out their earnings instantly using Lyft’s “Express Pay” option. Express Pay will allow you to cash out all your earnings, including driver and rider referral bonuses, instantly to your debit card on file before your regular weekly deposit occurs. You must have at least $50 or more in earnings available to cash out at a small fee of only $0.50 per transaction. The best part is your Express Pay earnings can be deposited in a matter of minutes to a few hours depending on your personal bank’s processing time which gives you access to cash anytime you need it.
- You will receive daily and weekly summaries giving details of your earnings, performance, number of trips taken, rider feedback and much more. If you referred a friend to sign up as a Lyft driver you will also be able to track them in your Lyft app dashboard under “Driver Referrals” and see full details of their progress, and bonus amount.
When Does a Lyft Drivers Get Paid?
Lyft driver earnings are totaled each week, Monday through Sunday. Payment transfers for the previous week will begin to be processed on Tuesday with your earnings to be transferred to your bank account generally by Thursday of that week. However, in 2014 Lyft introduced “Express Pay” which allows Lyft drivers to cash out their earnings anytime, directly to their debit card on file receiving any amount over $50 to be available for immediate use. The Lyft Express Pay feature has been an invaluable option for drivers in need of cash on the fly, or top has cash on hand to help them through the week ahead. While getting paid anytime is a surely great option, I highly recommend every Lyft driver apply basic financial management skills when it comes to your income this way your money is properly budgeted and dispersed for the week to best eliminate any risk of falling behind on your bills.[gap height=”10″]
Lyft vs Uber-Which is Better to Drive With?
I receive lots of calls, emails, and questions by many new and current drivers asking me if it’s better to be a Lyft driver or an Uber driver. My answer is always the same-both. While you may have a preference of being either a Lyft or Uber driver, you are still in the rideshare business which means having access to both the Lyft and Uber platform will increase your options, and thus enable you to earn the most. Both Lyft and Uber have their own set of incentives, promotions, and rewards programs designed to entice drivers to drive on they’re the platform. By utilizing as many options available at your disposal, and creating strategies to take advantage of what both platforms have to offer, you can expand, diversify, and increase your earnings potential. Also having options will protect your income should something go wrong on either platform like a network issue, temporary suspension or even permanent deactivation. Most smart rideshare drivers are prepared and have a backup plan by being vetted on multiple platforms, and so should you. Additionally, both Lyft and Uber have bonus promotion reward programs that enable you to earn substantial additional income by referring both riders and drivers to each platform. Using your promo invite codes as another income generating rideshare tool can be very lucrative so be sure to be vetted on both platforms to maximize your overall income as a rideshare driver. And, remember you’re not in the Lyft or Uber business, but rather the “Rideshare” business.
Pros & Cons of Being a Lyft Driver
Every business has its pros and cons, challenges and benefits. As a rideshare driver, independent contractor and thus business owner, the rideshare business is no exception. However, the more informed, educated and experienced you are in the business you’re in, the more successful you will be.
- Freedom and flexibility to drive when you want while earning up to $35hr
- Network, connect and meet other drivers and riders while diversifying your cultural experience
- Get a generous new Lyft driver sign-up bonus up to $2,000 just for joining
- You’re the boss. Drive when you want, where you want, anytime you want
- Get real-life experience running your own business
- Increase in phone data usage
- Vehicle wear and tear, and depreciation
- vehicle maintenance cost, and other operating expenses
- basic knowledge of expense tracking to maximize tax write-offs (free apps available)
My Personal Experience & Review as a Lyft Driver
As the first official rideshare driver in the industry since 2011, I will attest first hand with an unbiased opinion that joining Lyft as a driver has been a blessing, and worthwhile. Being a Lyft driver has supported me in reaching my goals in starting my own successful digital marketing and photography business. Without the freedom and flexibility to study my trade and take care of my family, while earning income at the same time I’m confident it would have taken me much longer to achieve my objectives. Aside from getting a huge new Lyft driver sign-up bonus of $500 when I started, driving on my schedule, and making a great income as a new Lyft driver, some of my most exciting and memorable experiences as a rideshare driver have been on the Lyft platform. The Lyft rider community has been kind, fun, interesting, generous, and a pleasure to serve. Nothing brings me more joy knowing I got my rider to their destination safe and sound every time. Connecting too with other Lyft drivers in the community at events, coffee shops or in Facebook Lyft driver groups has been a blast as all have been supportive, awesome and super fun.
Lyft Experience & Review Summary: 93.3%
I’ve been a driver for Lyft since 2014 with over 2,500 miles logged in to the Lyft platform. I’m also the first official rideshare driver in the industry since 2011 and have closely researched, studied, monitored, and assessed the rideshare industry as a whole while constantly gathering feedback and input from Lyft drivers across the U.S. with results being overwhelmingly positive. Many drivers I have been in contact with, including myself have been very satisfied with our overall experience as a Lyft driver, thus I highly recommend any new or current rideshare drivers become a fully vested member of the Lyft driver community.
15 Items Every Lyft Driver Should Have in Their Car
With over 7 years as a rideshare driver, I’ve had the opportunity to learn about the necessary tools of the rideshare trade, by years of experience, and by trial and error. Everything you see in the list below I have collected, and personally own. All the tools I use are indispensable and have been used to make my job more effective, safe and professional. I have seen many drivers purchase many of these items after the fact when an incident has already occurred. Time is money, and being proactive and prepared for the work you perform will save you both time and money. Just like any trade, having the tools on hand will help you be better at your trade. The following is just a partial list of what I currently own, however, I’ve listed 15 of the most important items that I could think of which include the ones that are based on safety:
- Phone Mount: Click to Buy Now!
- Multi-Car Charging Cables: Click to Buy Now!
- Multi Changing Port Splitter: Click to Buy Now!
- Bluetooth Headsets: Click to Buy Now!
- Car Detail Kit: Click to Buy Now!
- Windshield Glass Cleaner: Click to Buy Now!
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth: Click to Buy Now!
- Vomit Bags (yep you just never know!): Click to Buy Now!
- Air Freshener: Click to Buy Now!
- Auxiliary Cord: Click to Buy Now!
- Custom Fit Seat Covers: Click to Buy Now!
- Dual Lens Dash Cam: Click to Buy Now!
- Portable Tire Inflator Compressor: Click to Buy Now!
- Fix-a-Flat: Click to Buy Now!
- Portable Battery Car Charger: Click to Buy Now!
Lyft Driver Q & A
For more additional information on becoming a Lyft driver, and to get more answers to the more extensive question, be sure to
visit Lyft’s under the help Lyft Q & A section on their website
Want to Deliver Food Instead of People?
UberEATS Driver Sign-up Bonus Now Up to $1,100! Earn Up to $28Hr!
Mike (Dean) Gumora is the founder and owner of Ridesharreport.com. I’m also the first official rideshare driver in the industry vetted by the first Rideshare/TNC startup, Sidecar in 2011. I have completed hundreds of trips and deliveries for companies such as Uber, Lyft, Uber Eats, DoorDash and Postmates. My hands-on industry experience in rideshare began in 2011. The rideshare industry is my passion. I have followed and studied the industry since 2012. But, my real passion is supporting the ever-growing community of drivers and riders.