Table of Contents
- 1 Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code-Misses Uber Driver Bonus
- 2 Uber-UberEATS Driver Sign-Up Bonus Up to $1,200
- 3 How a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code or Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus Works
- 4 How to Get a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code-Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus
- 4.1 Method #1:Desktop/Browser (adding a Retroactive Uber driver Invite Code)
- 4.2 Method #2: Uber Driver App (adding a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code)
- 4.3 Method #3: Visit Uber’s Greenlight Hub for a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code-Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus
- 4.4 Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code/Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus Hotline: 1-415-570-4773
- 5 Who Qualifies for a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code/Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus?
- 6 How Does a Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus Occur?
- 7 How Much is My Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code Sign-up Bonus?
- 8 Missing or Unpaid Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus
- 9 Lyft Driver Sign-up Bonus Up to $1,000!
Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code-Misses Uber Driver Bonus
Looking to apply for a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code? Forgot to add a referral promo, or invite code when you signed up to drive with Uber or UberEATS? Missed
a new Uber driver sign-on bonus incentive because you didn’t know you could be referred by another Uber driver, and receive a cash sign up bonus? Well, don’t worry because you can still qualify for a Retroactive Missed, or Missing Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus even if you started to drive for Uberx or UberEATS. In fact, Uber will allow a new driver to receive a retroactive missed sign up bonus within 15 days of being activated and/or approved on the Uber/ UberEATS platform. I have helped thousands of new Uber drivers receive a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code for a Missed, or Missing Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus when they followed the simple steps below.
by an existing or current active Uber driver. I found out later that Uber provides every new driver a promo or invite code to share with friends and family who might be interested in driving with Uber. And, when
that new driver applies the promo or invite code during sign up that allows for both the referring driver and the invitee (new driver) to qualify for a cash bonus. It’s an incentive program Uber designed to attract new drivers, and encourage current drives to share the Uber driving opportunity with others. Needless to say, I missed out on a $600 Uber driver cash sign up bonus because I was not referred by another driver, or did not apply the required promo code or invite code when I signed up to drive with Uber.
Since then I’ve made it my mission to help new drivers who missed their Uber driver sign up bonus or forgot to use a promo or invite code during sign up to get their bonus even after they started driving. I’ve helped thousands of new drivers get a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code for a missed or missing Uber driver sign up bonus over the last several years by sharing with them my simple step by step Uber missing bonus instructional guide below.
Uber-UberEATS Driver Sign-Up Bonus Up to $1,200
How a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code or Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus Works
If you signed up to drive with Uber recently and missed your Uber driver sign up bonus or forgot to use a bonus promo or invite code during sign up we can help you get your Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code for a Missed, or Missing Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus. Uber allows a new driver to be retroactively added for a missed or missing new driver bonus within 15 days of being Approved and/or Activated to drive with Uber. This also applies to new drivers who just signed up and did not use a promo invite code or promotional signup link. You can also confirm your new driver activation date by referring to the email Uber sent you when you became approved to drive on the Uber platform. The following is general the general requirements and preparation needed to get a missed or retroactive Uber sign up bonus:
- Confirm the date you have been activated and/or approved as a new Uber driver, and that you are within the 15 day grace period to request a missed or retroactive Uber driver sign up bonus (Uber sent you a welcome email indicating your approval or activation date)
- You will need to prepare and submit to Uber a current active drivers account and referral information in order to be added for a retroactive Uber driver sign up bonus
- If a friend or family member is a current and active Uber driver use their Uber account and referral information. Keep it in the family!
- If you don’t know any Uber drivers I will be your surrogate referrer in which you can use my Uber driver account referral information to get a retroactive added for an Uber sign-up bonus
How to Get a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code-Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus
Method #1:Desktop/Browser (adding a Retroactive Uber driver Invite Code)
For new Uberx or UberEATS drivers who just signed, and don’t have access to the Uber driver partner app simply follow the steps below to add your Retroactive Uber driver Referral Invite Code for a new Uberx driver or UberEATs sign-up bonus:
- (1) Choose either Uberx Drivers or UberEATS Delivery (including Referral Invite Codes) for the signup bonus you forgot or missed
- (2) Copy the Note for the “Share additional details” section, my Name, Phone, Email and Referral Code information as seen below
- (3) Click on the following UBER EMAIL SUPPORT LINK, then “SIGN IN TO GET HELP”
- (4) add or paste the referral information you just copied above in the Support Form box,
- (5) Click on Green Submit Button, and Uber Support Will Respond Within 24-48hrs
- (6) FINAL STEP! Text your FULL NAME & UBER ACCOUNT EMAIL to 1-415-570-4773 so I can complete the process with Uber support, and ensure you have been properly added for your Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code for your missed Uber driver sign-up bonus. Be sure to add the following in your text message: “Retro Bonus: Either Uberx or Uber Delivery? /Your Full Name / Your Uber account email.”
Method #2: Uber Driver App (adding a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code)
>>CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE (Turn Side Ways Pinch to Enlarge on Mobile)<<
To apply a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code in the Uber driver app for a Uberx or UberEATS missed sign-up bonus follow these instructions:
- Open your Uber driver app>
- Go to Accounts>Help>Accounts and Payment>Referrals>Invited Driver-Report my missing or incorrect driver referral>
- Add the above Uberx or UberEATS invite code, name, phone, email, and shared details
Method #3: Visit Uber’s Greenlight Hub for a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code-Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus
As an alternative to the email or in-app process to get your Uberx or UberEATS driver Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code for a missed Uber driver sign-up bonus,
you can visit an Uber Greenlight Hub driver support office centers in your city. Uber’s live customer service representatives or “CSR’s” will be more then glad to help you process a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code to your account so when you complete the required amount of rides you can qualify for a new Uber driver sign-up bonus. Just be sure to give
them the referral information I provided above for either Uberx or UberEATS, and send me a text msg so I can complete the process, and confirm that you are officially added for a retroactive new Uber driver sign-up bonus.
Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code/Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus Hotline: 1-415-570-4773
If you have any problems following the easy step-by-step instructions above on how to get your Retroactive referral invite code for a Missed, or Missing Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus call the hotline. All other Uber or UberEATS payment, technical or general account questions, need be directed to Uber’s Email Support.
Who Qualifies for a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code/Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus?
Any new Uber or UberEats (Delivery) driver who recently signed up to drive or have recently been approved and/or activated to drive can qualify for a Retroactive Missed, or Missing Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus providing you have submitted a request within 15 days of activation and/or approval. Any time period beyond the 15 day grace period will be denied. Uber makes no exceptions so don’t delay initiating the process. You should be able to check your activation/approval date status from the welcome email Uber. If you are not sure of your official activation/approval date, or cannot locate the original email you cant contact Uber here to inquire. The following are qualifying criteria scenarios for a Retroactive Missed, or Missing Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus:
- You just signed up, but have not been approved or activated to drive
- You have just been approved/activated to drive but have not taken any rides (you have 15 days from approval/activation to qualify for a missed/retro bonus)
- You have been approved/activated, and started to take rides/trips (you have 15 days from approval/activation to qualify for a missed/retro bonus)
- You signed up weeks or months ago but were recently activated or approved to drive (you have 15 days from approval/activation to qualify for a missed/retro bonus)
How Does a Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus Occur?
Uber provides current drivers with a referral promo invite code or driver referral promotional link which allows them to sign up friends and family to drive with Uber. Both the new Uber driver and the referring Uber driver can receive a generous cash bonus reward once the new driver completes the required rides based on the promotional offer in the new driver’s city. Unfortunately, many new drivers are unaware of the new Uber driver sign up bonus, and sign up directly with Uber.com without using a promo, invite or referral code provided by a current Uber driver. Thus a new Uber driver sign-up bonus is never generated. In general there are several reasons why you may have missed you Uber driver sign up bonus:
- You didn’t not know Uber had a sign up bonus for new drivers
- You didn’t know you have to be “referred” by a current and active Uber driver
- You forgot to add a promo, referral or invite code during the sign up process
- You thought Uber gave a sign up bonus to every new driver that signs up
Note: Promo, invite or referral code terms all share the same meaning
How Much is My Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code Sign-up Bonus?
New Uber driver sign up bonuses can range any where from $25 to $1,200 depending on your city, and the promotion that Uber may be offering during that specific promotional period. Uber driver sign up bonus amounts may very month to month, and week to week, thus are subject to change at any given time. Unfortunately, Uber doesn’t publish or share new Uber driver sign bonus amounts or promotional information on their website, or to the general public so its hard to say what your Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code-Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus will be. However, if your a current, or newly signed up Uber driver, you can contact Uber via email or visit a an Uber Greenlight Hub drive support center and inquire on what the Uber driver sign up bonuses are in your city. If you decide to sign up be sure to provide the Uber reps with my referral/promo code information so you can get a sign up bonus.
Missing or Unpaid Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus
ATTENTION: THIS SECTION ONLY APPLIES IF YOU REFERRED ANOTHER DRIVER, OR COMPLETED YOUR REQUIRED BONUS RIDES/TRIPS, AND DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR BONUS!
Did you refer a driver but DID NOT receive your referral reward? Are you a new driver who completed the required rides/trips, and did not receive your sign up bonus reward? Are you sure you used a promo/invite/referral code or promotional sign up link? This section will show you how to have Uber check on your missing Uber driver sign up bonus or referral reward payment.
You Can Use this Method to Inquire About a Missing Or Unpaid Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus
This section ONLY applies only to:
- Uber or UberEATS drivers that already completed his/her required rides/trips, and did not receive a sign up bonus payment
- Or, for current referring drivers who did not get a referral bonus reward for the new driver you invited or referred.
How to Check on a Missing Uber Driver Referral Reward or Sign-up Bonus:
- Open open your Uber driver/partner app
- From the “Home” Screen Go to:
- Accounts>Help>Payments & Rewards>Driver Referrals>Report Missing Driver Referral>
- Enter the information based on whether you are the “Referring Driver (inviter”) or “Invitee” (Referred driver)
- Please DO NOT attempt to request a fraudulent missing driver sign-up bonus claim as Uber’s records are quite accurate, and may lead to suspension, termination or driving privileges!
>>>NOTE: If you did not use a promo invite code or promotional link during sign up, or didn’t know about Ubers referral bonus program see the “Missed, Missing, or Retractive Uber Driver Sign-Up Bonus” section above.<<<
Lyft Driver Sign-up Bonus Up to $1,000!
Want be your own boss while earning up to $35hr from the seat of your own car? Well nows never been a better time as Lyft is giving aways MEGA Lyft driver sign-up bonuses to entice new drivers to join the Lyft community.Just follow this link to find out how to get started as a Lyft driver, and how to cash in on your new Lyft driver sign-up bonus now!
Uber Drivers Get Rewarded for the Driving you Already do Everyday! Up t0 $200 Monthly!
Drive: hop in your car and simply drive to start earning points
- Redeem: take those points and redeem for gift cards to your favorite retailer like Amazon, Nike and Target
- Bonus: get additioanl bonus points for sharing with friends, joining challenges, and even for verifying and accident
- Simply download for IOS or Android the app, drive, and get paid!