Looking to apply for a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code? Forgot to add an Uber referral code, promo or invite code when you recently signed up to drive with Uber or Uber EATS? Did you know you can add a Retroactive Uber Referral Code and still qualify for a new Uber driver sign-on bonus incentive?
Don’t worry you can still qualify for a Retroactive Bonus even if you already started to drive for Uberx or Uber EATS.
In fact, Uber will allow a new driver to add a retroactive referral bonus code within 15 days of being activated or approved on the Uber or Uber EATS platform. Even if you signed up a year ago decided to drive with Uber, you’re still eligible for a retroactive referral bonus!
I have helped thousands of new Uber drivers receive their Uber driver bonus Retroactively by using my Uber Referral Code following the 3 simple steps below:
- Add the Retroactive Referral Code in the Uber Driver App: Open App > Click on Profile Pic > Help > Account & Payments > Referrals > Invited Driver-Report my missing or incorrect driver referral > MESSAGE US > Add & submit Info (GET UBER/UBER EATS INVITE CODES & INFO)
- Add Retroactive Referral Code Online/Desktop: Visit Uber support online, sign in and submit a missing invite or bonus support ticket
- Retroactively Add a Referral Code at a Greenlight Location near you: An Uber Greenlight Hub Specialist can help you add a retroactive uber referral code to your account manually.
Table of Contents
- 1 How-to Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code or Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus Works
- 2 How to Apply a Retroactive Uber Referral Code Bonus Up to $1,250
- 2.1 Method #1: Uber Driver App (adding a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code)
- 2.2 Method #2: Desktop/Browser (adding a Retroactive Uber driver Invite Code)
- 2.3 Method #3: Visit Uber’s Greenlight Hub for a Retroactive Uber Referral Code-Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus
- 2.4 Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code/Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus Hotline: 1-415-570-4773
- 3 Who Qualifies for a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code/Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus?
- 4 How Does a Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus Occur?
- 5 How Much is My Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code Sign-up Bonus?
- 6 Missing or Unpaid Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus
- 7 Lyft Driver Sign-up Bonus Up to $2,000!
When I first signed up to drive with Uber I had no idea that Uber was giving away generous new Uber driver sign up bonus cash offer after the new drivers completed a set number of required rides. I also didn’t know that in order to actually receive that new Uber driver signup bonus the new driver had to be referred
by an existing or current active Uber driver. I found out later that Uber provides every new driver a promo or invite code to share with friends and family who might be interested in driving with Uber. And, when
that new driver applies the promo or invites code during sign up that allows for both the referring driver and the invitee (new driver) to qualify for a cash bonus. It’s an incentive program Uber designed to attract new drivers, and encourage current drives to share the Uber driving opportunity with others. Needless to say, I missed out on a $600 Uber driver cash sign up bonus because I was not referred by another driver, or did not apply the required promo code or invite code when I signed up to drive with Uber.
NOTE: Retroactive Bonus Codes are Current and Active-2019!
How-to Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code or Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus Works
If you signed up to drive with Uber recently and missed your Uber driver sign up bonus or forgot to use a bonus promo or invite code during sign up we can help you get your Retroactive Uber Referral Code for a Missed, or Missing Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus. Uber allows a new driver to be retroactively added to a missed or missing new driver bonus within 7 days of being Approved and/or Activated to drive with Uber. This also applies to new drivers who just signed up and did not use a promo invite code or promotional signup link. You can also confirm your new driver activation date by referring to the email Uber sent you when you became approved to drive on the Uber platform. The following is general the general requirements and preparation needed to get a missed or retroactive Uber sign up bonus:
- Confirm the date you have been activated and/or approved as a new Uber driver, and that you are within the 7 day grace period to request a missed or retroactive Uber driver sign up bonus (Uber sent you a welcome email indicating your approval or activation date)
- You will need to prepare and submit to Uber a current active drivers account and referral information in order to be added to a retroactive Uber driver sign up bonus
- If a friend or family member is a current and active Uber driver use their Uber account and referral information. Keep it in the family!
- If you don’t know any Uber drivers I will be your surrogate referrer in which you can use my Uber driver account referral information to get a retroactive added to an Uber sign-up bonus
How to Apply a Retroactive Uber Referral Code Bonus Up to $1,250
Applying your Uber retroactive referral code for a missed bonus is a simple process and takes less than a few minutes. You can apply for either an Uber or Uber Eats retroactive referral sign up bonus (not both) depending on which platform you drive for. Just follow the step by step instructions below and be sure to add the referrers to name, email, phone, and referral code as indicated.
NOTE: All Retroactive Referral Bonus Codes are Currently Active as of 2019!
Method #1: Uber Driver App (adding a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code)
To Retroactively apply an Uber Referral Bonus Code direcly in the Uber driver app, after you’ve signed up to drive for Uberx or Uber EATS, simply follow the instructions below:
- Open your Uber driver app >
- Click on Profile Pic > Help > Accounts and Payment > Referrals > Invited Driver-Report my missing or incorrect driver referral > MESSAGE US
- Add the Uberx or Uber EATS referral invite code, name, phone, email, and shared details (ex. I forgot to add my friends invite code) below:
WARNING: You may risk deactivation for fraud if you have already received a new driver bonus and attempt to apply for another bonus using any retroactive referral code!
Method #2: Desktop/Browser (adding a Retroactive Uber driver Invite Code)
For new Uberx or Uber EATS drivers who just signed, and don’t have access to the Uber driver-partner app simply follow the steps below to add your Retroactive Uber driver Referral Invite Code for a new Uberx driver or Uber EATs sign-up bonus:
- Choose Uberx Drivers (Riders) or Uber EATS Drivers (Food Delivery)
- Copy or write down the Name, Phone, Email, and Promo Invite Code as seen below
- Click on the following UBER EMAIL SUPPORT LINK, “SIGN IN TO GET HELP”, then click “MESSAGE US”
- Add or paste the referral information you just copied above in the Support Form box,
- Click on Green Submit Button, and Uber Support Will Respond Within 24-48hrs
- FINAL STEP! Text your FIRST NAME to 1-415-570-4773 so I know you have been properly added for your Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code for your missed Uber driver sign-up bonus. Be sure to add the following to your text message: “Retro Bonus: Either Uberx or Uber Delivery & Your First Name”
Method #3: Visit Uber’s Greenlight Hub for a Retroactive Uber Referral Code-Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus
As an alternative to the email or in-app process to get your Uberx or UberEATS driver Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code for a missed Uber driver sign-up bonus,
you can visit an Uber Greenlight Hub driver support office centers in your city. Uber’s live customer service representatives or “CSR’s” will be more than glad to help you process a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code to your account so when you complete the required amount of rides you can qualify for a new Uber driver sign-up bonus. Just be sure to give
them the referral information I provided above for either Uberx or UberEATS, and send me a text msg so I can complete the process, and confirm that you are officially added for a retroactive new Uber driver sign-up bonus.
Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code/Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus Hotline: 1-415-570-4773
If you have any problems following the easy step-by-step instructions above on how to get your Retroactive referral invite code for a Missed, or Missing Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus call the hotline. All other Uber or UberEATS payment, technical or general account questions, need to be directed to Uber’s Email Support.
Who Qualifies for a Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code/Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus?
Any new Uber or UberEats (Delivery) driver who recently signed up to drive or have recently been approved and/or activated to drive can qualify for a Retroactive Missed, or Missing Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus providing you have submitted a request within 15 days of activation and/or approval. Any time period beyond the 15 day grace period will be denied. Uber makes no exceptions so don’t delay initiating the process. You should be able to check your activation/approval date status from the welcome email Uber. If you are not sure of your official activation/approval date, or cannot locate the original email you cant contact Uber here to inquire. The following are qualifying criteria scenarios for a Retroactive Missed or Missing Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus:
- You just signed up, but have not been approved or activated to drive
- You have just been approved/activated to drive but have not taken any rides (you have 15 days from approval/activation to qualify for a missed/retro bonus)
- You have been approved/activated and started to take rides/trips (you have 15 days from approval/activation to qualify for a missed/retro bonus)
- You signed up weeks or months ago but were recently activated or approved to drive (you have 15 days from approval/activation to qualify for a missed/retro bonus)
How Does a Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus Occur?
Uber provides current drivers with a referral promo invite code or driver referral promotional link which allows them to sign up friends and family to drive with Uber. Both the new Uber driver and the referring Uber driver can receive a generous cash bonus reward once the new driver completes the required rides based on the promotional offer in the new driver’s city. Unfortunately, many new drivers are unaware of the new Uber driver sign up bonus and sign up directly with Uber.com without using a promo, invite or referral code provided by a current Uber driver. Thus a new Uber driver sign-up bonus is never generated. In general, there are several reasons why you may have missed you Uber driver sign up bonus:
- You didn’t know Uber had a signup bonus for new drivers
- You didn’t know you have to be “referred” by a current and active Uber driver
- You forgot to add a promo, referral or invite code during the signup process
- You thought Uber gave a signup bonus to every new driver that signs up
Note: Promo, invite or referral code terms all share the same meaning
How Much is My Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code Sign-up Bonus?
New Uber driver sign up bonuses can range anywhere from $25 to $1,250 depending on your city, and the promotion that Uber may be offering during that specific promotional period. Uber driver sign up bonus amounts may vary month to month, and week to week, thus are subject to change at any given time. Unfortunately, Uber doesn’t publish or share new Uber driver sign bonus amounts or promotional information on their website, or to the general public so it’s hard to say what your Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code-Missed Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus will be. However, if your a current, or newly signed up Uber driver, you can contact Uber via email or visit an Uber Greenlight Hub drive support center and inquire on what the Uber driver sign up bonuses are in your city. If you decide to sign up be sure to provide the Uber reps with my referral/promo code information so you can get a sign up bonus.
Missing or Unpaid Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus
ATTENTION: THIS SECTION ONLY APPLIES IF YOU REFERRED ANOTHER DRIVER, OR COMPLETED YOUR REQUIRED BONUS RIDES/TRIPS, AND DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR BONUS![gap height=”10″]
Did you refer a driver but DID NOT receive your referral reward? Are you a new driver who completed the required rides/trips, and did not receive your sign up bonus reward? Are you sure you used a promo/invite/referral code or promotional signup link? This section will show you how to have Uber check on your missing Uber driver sign up bonus or referral reward payment.
You Can Use This Method to Inquire About a Missing Or Unpaid Uber Driver Sign-up Bonus
This section ONLY applies only to:
- Uber or UberEATS drivers that already completed his/her required rides/trips, and did not receive a sign up bonus payment
- Or, for current referring drivers who did not get a referral bonus reward for the new driver you invited or referred.
How to Check on a Missing Uber Driver Referral Reward or Sign-up Bonus:
- Open your Uber driver/partner app
- From the “Home” Screen Go to:
- Accounts>Help>Payments & Rewards>Driver Referrals>Report Missing Driver Referral>
- Enter the information based on whether you are the “Referring Driver (inviter”) or “Invitee” (Referred driver)
- Please DO NOT attempt to request a fraudulent missing driver sign-up bonus claim as Uber’s records are quite accurate, and may lead to suspension, termination or driving privileges!
>>>NOTE: If you did not use a promo invite code or promotional link during sign up, or didn’t know about Ubers referral bonus program see the “Missed, Missing, or Retractive Uber Driver Sign-Up Bonus” section above.<<<
Lyft Driver Sign-up Bonus Up to $2,000!
Want to be your own boss while earning up to $35hr from the seat of your own car? Well, now has never been a better time as Lyft is giving aways MEGA Lyft driver sign-up bonuses to entice new drivers to join the Lyft community.Just follow this link to find out how to get started as a Lyft driver, and how to cash in on your new Lyft driver sign-up bonus now!
Uber Drivers Get Rewarded for the Driving you Already do Everyday! Up t0 $200 Monthly!
Drive: hop in your car and simply drive to start earning points
- Redeem: take those points and redeem for gift cards to your favorite retailers like Amazon, Nike, and Target
- Bonus: get additional bonus points for sharing with friends, joining challenges, and even for verifying an accident
- Simply download for IOS or Android the app, drive, and get paid!
Hi fellow drivers!
My name is Mike (Dean) Gumora. Im the first official rideshare driver in the industry vetted by the first Rideshare/TNC start up Sidecar in 2011. I have driven for all 3 big Rideshare companies, and currently drive for Uber & Lyft. I have over 7 years experience as a rideshare driver in the industry. The rideshare industry is my passion. I have followed and studied the industry since 2011. But, my real passion is supporting the ever growing community of drivers like You and I.