Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code for Drivers – 2019
Uber Driver Sign up Bonus Promo Code-If you’ve been searching the internet for the best Uber driver sign up bonus promo Code or Invite Code out there then consider this your last stop as you’ve found the best place to get your new Uber driver sign up promotion and promo invite code.
In this in-depth article, I’ll share with you my verified Uber driver sign up bonus promo code which is the key to unlocking your huge new Uber driver bonus. You also get our step by step instructions on how to apply for your one time only Uber driver promotion, and then I’ll guide you through the sign-up process and requirements needed in becoming an Uber driver.
Table of Contents
- 1 Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code for Drivers – 2019
- 1.1 Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Guarantees for 2019
- 1.2 Why the Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Program Changed
- 1.3 Uber Sign Up Bonus Promo Code Recent Promotions
- 1.4 Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code-How to Apply
- 1.5 How to Claim Your Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Guarantee
- 1.6 1. Verified Uber Driver Bonus Promo Referral Link
- 1.7 2. Drive to Earn Cash
- 1.8 3. Uber Driver Sign up Bonus Qualifying Trips
- 1.9 Best Uber Sign Up Bonus Promo Code by City 2019
- 1.10 What is the Uber Driver Invite Code or Promo Code?
- 1.11 Uber Driver Sign up Bonus Related Terminology
- 1.11.1 Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Codes, Invite Codes, Referral Codes, and Promo Link Terms:
- 1.11.2 Uber Driver Referral Terms:
- 1.12 The Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code or Invite Code
- 1.13 Uber Sign up Bonus: How to Apply your Promo or Invite Code
- 1.14 Best Uber Sign up Bonus Promo Code!
- 1.15 Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code or Invite Code by City
- 1.16 Uber Sign Up Bonus Guarantee By City
- 1.17 Uber Driver Sign up Bonus: How to Refer New Drivers for a Bonus
- 1.18 What is Uber?
- 1.19 Why Drive With Uber?
- 1.20 Uber Driver Requirements
- 1.21 Uber Vehicle Requirements
- 1.22 Can I Still be an Uber Driver Without Owning a Car?
- 1.22.1 Uber XChange Leasing Program:
- 1.22.2 Uber Hertz Car Rental Program for Uberx Drivers (Recommended):
- 1.22.3 Uber Enterprise Car Rental Program for Uberx Drivers (Recommended):
- 1.22.4 Have a Question? Speak with an Uber Driver Specialist Today! Click to Call Your Fellow Driver Mike Dean: 1-415-570-4773
- 1.23 Uber FAQ:
- 1.24 How Much Do Uber Drivers Make?
- 1.24.1 Uber Weekly Guarantee Bonuses:
- 1.24.2 Uber Hourly Guarantee Incentives:
- 1.24.3 Uber Boost Guarantee Incentives:
- 1.24.4 Uber Surge Pricing during high demand times:
- 1.24.5 Uber Sign up Bonus Referral Program:
- 1.24.6 Uber Driver National Average Earnings Estimates:
- 1.24.7 Speak with an Uber Driver Specialist Today! Click to Call Your Rep Mike Dean: 1-415-570-4773
- 1.25 Uber Driver Support
- 1.26 Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code-Missed Driver Sign-Up Bonus
- 1.27 Can I drive for both Uber and Lyft?
- 1.28 Can I drive Uber part-time?
- 1.29 Sign-Up • Drive with Uber • Get Paid!
- 1.30 UberEats: Deliver Food Instead of People!
- 1.31 Uber Eats Driver Sign up Bonus Promo Invite Code Up to $1,100
Uber driver sign up bonus guaranteed earnings are now up to $2,900 for new drivers and its the highest earnings offer ever!
To get started to be sure to use our exclusive verified Uber driver sign up bonus promo code which is now embedded in the promotional signup URL. The Uber driver signs up bonus offers are based on promotional periods, and not guaranteed to be around forever so claim your new Uber driver sign up bonus while they last. To lock in your Uber driver sign up bonus guaranteed earnings offer for new drivers, be sure to carefully read and follow our step by step instructions below when signing up to be an Uber driver.
Uber driver sign up bonus promotions vary by city and state and are subject to change at Uber’s discretion. New Uber driver sign up bonus amounts and promotional offers are set by Uber for each city, and not specific to any Uber driver sign up bonus promo code or invite code. This means our Uber driver sign up bonus promo code will generate the highest possible new Uber driver sign up bonus available for your city! So what are you waiting for? We invite you to join the team! Click on our new Uber driver sign up bonus link, and start driving and earning great full or part-time income as an Uber driver today!
So if you’re looking to claim an Uber driver sign up bonus offer, be sure to use our exclusive, tested, and verified new referral Uber driver sign up bonus promo code or invite code below. Our referral promo invite code is guaranteed to get you the highest Uber driver sign up bonus available for your city!
Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Guarantees for 2019
Uber’s current new driver promotion is now an Uber Driver Sign up Bonus Earnings Guarantee instead of an Uber bonus cash reward. While Uber’s new driver promotional sign-up bonus program has slightly changed it doesn’t mean you won’t earn a great sign-on bonus.
In some cities the new driver Uber sign up bonus earnings guarantee is up to $2,900 which means that a cash difference can still be great. In order to qualify for your guaranteed earnings reward, you need to sign up using a promotional referral Uber invite code and complete a set number of trips within a certain time frame.
For example, let’s say the Uber bonus guarantee is $800 for 100 trips in 90 days. If you generate $450 on 100 trips within the 90 days, Uber will also give you the difference of the guarantee which is $800-450+$350 as your additional cash reward. Uber’s cash sign up bonus reward program was changed in the last quarter of 2017.
Why the Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Program Changed
The reason why the Uber driver sign up bonus program changed from a straight cash reward to the new Uber sign up bonus earnings guarantee was to help weed out new drivers who only wanted to sign up for the cash bonus and to attract drivers who are more committed to driving on the Uber platform long term.
If you were to compare Uber sign up bonus guarantee program to Lyft’s promotional program you might want to consider signing up for Lyft being that Lyft is still offering a 100% cash sign bonus rewards. While Uber’s sign up program has changed compared to Lyft’s, demand for Uber overall is still much greater than Lyft in the majority of all US markets. Demand usually translates into higher earnings and when you sign up to drive for Uber you can still earn between $16-$30 an hour in most cities.
If you want to know what your Uber bonus guarantee might be, check out our comprehensive list of the Uber sign up guarantees by city.
There has been some talk going around by several rideshare bloggers about websites promoting the Uber referral code that can get you a new driver bonus up to $5,000. However, I have yet you see any websites promoting such offers or claims. I’m not too sure what these bloggers are talking about other than to sensationalize their own misinformation and pretend to be your savior. On the other hand, I have seen websites promote a Lyft sign up bonus of up to $5,000. While the promotion was legit, it was only for Los Angeles during certain promotional periods during the year.
As of to date the highest available Uber sign up bonus guarantee is $2, 900 which is currently available in select US cities. In order for new Uber drivers to qualify for their bonus, they must complete 400 trips within 90 says up being approved to drive on the Uber platform. It’s not easy to keep track of Ubers promotions as they do change often by the city, month to month and sometimes even week to week.
Take a look below as to Uber’s latest earnings guarantee promotions below
Uber Sign Up Bonus Promo Code Recent Promotions
There are many ways Uber Promotes new offers about their products and services to the general public.
Whether it’s promotions for new riders or promotions for new drivers Uber may use a variety of marketing strategies, methods, and channels to reach their target audience.
One such promotional method is to mail out postcards that Uber may send out to lucky recipients in a particular city and demographic area.
If you happen to be one of those lucky recipients who received a random postcard (like the one below) with Uber latest promotional offer, you may be eligible to get a new Uber driver sign up bonus earnings guarantee of up to $2,900 when you complete 400 trips in 90 days.
Now, that’s what I call a sweet offer!
I usually see these high Uber drivers sign up bonus promo code offers at the beginning of either the holiday season around November or the summer season around July.
Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code-How to Apply
One of the most important steps in qualifying for your uber bonus guarantee is applying a valid Uber driver sign up bonus promo code or invite code during the sign-up process.
Claiming your Uber driver sign up bonus Guaranteed Earnings offer is an easy process when carefully following the steps outlined below. Also, be sure to use our verified official referral link and/or Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code or Invite Code (uberuber9i2qn5) which is now embedded in the promotional URL.
Once you’re approved to drive just hit the road, earn some cold cash, take the required trips for your Guaranteed Earnings reward, and enjoy your generous new Uber driver sign up bonus!
Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code or Invite Code
Every Uber driver has their own Uber sign up bonus promo invite code they can use to refer friends or family members to the Uber platform. Uber offers a generous new driver referral sign up bonus for both the referring driver and the new invited driver.
It’s important you use a verified Uber promo code or invite code from an active current driver in order to lock in your Uber driver bonus during signup.
If you don’t personally know anyone who drives with Uber feel free to use our verified Uber driver sign up bonus prom code “uberuber9i2qn5” which is embedded in the URL and automatically added for you during signup
How to Claim Your Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Guarantee
The first step in claiming your Uber driver sign up bonus Guaranteed to is to sign up and apply a verified invite code.
However, it’s important to note there’s more than one way to apply the Uber driver invite code for your referral bonus during the sign-up process.
You can either use our verified referral link, add the invite code manually, or head into an Uber Greenlight Hub and request an Uber representative to add the code for you.
1. Verified Uber Driver Bonus Promo Referral Link
If you want to apply the invited code faster and make sure it gets added properly during sign up, we highly recommend using the Verified Referral Link.
All verified promotional referral links on our site have the Uber driver invite code embedded in the URL so there’s no need to add the code manually.
This helps to avoid wasted time and the possibility of adding the invite code incorrectly which can void your referral bonus guarantee.
Once you click on our Uber driver Referral link you’ll be taken to a promotional landing page like the one below which displays the current bonus guarantee offer, the required trip requirements, the number of days to complete the trips, and the name of the inviter.
Note: Uber Driver Bonus amounts may fluctuate depending on promotional periods and offers
After filling out and submitting the basic information on the signup page you’ll be guided to complete the entire registration process including adding vehicle and background information.
2. Drive to Earn Cash
Start driving your car for Uber, and earn great cash anytime!
Once you are approved to drive Uber will notify you via email with a link to download the Uber driver-partner app. Simply sign in to the app using the same email and password that you created when you first signed up for Uber. Depending on your city you might be required to have your vehicle inspected prior to hitting the road. Uber will provide you with all the details and locations of free or affordable inspection centers near you.
3. Uber Driver Sign up Bonus Qualifying Trips
Ex. Let’s say you’ve just been approved to be a new Uber driver in the City of Boston. The new driver sign up bonus Guarantee in Boston is $600. In order for a new driver to receive the Boston promotion, he or she must complete 100 trips within 90 days to qualify for the $600 guarantee… it’s that simple!
Best Uber Sign Up Bonus Promo Code by City 2019
We compiled a list that has the best Uber sign up bonus guarantee offers by the city.
Promotions for new drivers may vary by city and/or market and are subject change at any time. This also includes the cities that have the top Uber driver sign up bonus amounts which do change and rotate often. We’ll update this list when that information becomes available. Just keep in mind, if your city is not on the list, it doesn’t mean you won’t receive a generous new Uber driver bonus.
Also, it’s important you use our exclusive Uber driver promo code uberuber9i2qn5 as it will generate you the highest possible Uber sign-up bonus for your city. Simply use the Uber driver invite code link which already has the Uber Driver Promo Code all set and embedded in form URL for you. No need to add the promo code!
NOTE: Our Uber driver sign up bonus data/information is provided directly from an official Uber source. Unlike other blog sites, we do not falsify our Uber bonus information in order to exaggerate our knowledge base. Also please note bonuses and or guarantees are subject to change at Uber’s discretion.
|Best Uber Sign Up Bonus Promo Codes & Guarantees||Recent Uber Sign Up Bonus Guarantees||Required Trips|
|Alameda, CA Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$700||100|
|Anaheim, CA Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$600||100|
|Atlanta, GA Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||600||100|
|Baltimore, MD Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$700||100|
|Berkeley, CA Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$700||100|
|Boston, MA Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$600||100|
|Burlingame, CA Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$700||100|
|Campbell, CA Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$700||100|
|Charleston, NC Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$600||100|
|Chicago, IL Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$700||100|
|Cupertino, CA Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$700||100|
|Daly City, CA Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$700||100|
|Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$1000||150|
|Denver, CO Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$700||100|
|Fremont, CA Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$700||100|
|Honolulu, HI Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$700||100|
|Hayward, CA Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$700||100|
|Los Angeles, CA Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$600||100|
|Los Gatos, CA Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$700||100|
|Milpitas, CAUber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$700||100|
|Minneapolis, WN Uber Sign Up Bonus||$800||100|
|Mountain View, CA Uber Sign Up Bonus||$700||100|
|Newark, CA Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus||$700||100|
|New Jersey Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus||$600||100|
|Oakland, CA Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus||$700||100|
|Orange County, CA Uber Sign Up Bonus||$700||100|
|Pacifica, CA Uber Sign Up Bonus Promo Code||$700||100|
|Palo Alto, CA Uber Sign Up Bonus||$700||100|
|Philadelphia, PA Uber Sign Up Bonus||$700||100|
|Pleasanton, CA Sign Up Bonus||$700||100|
|Redwood City, CA Uber Sign Up Bonus||$700||100|
|San Bruno, CA Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus||$700||100|
|San Diego, CA Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus||$700||100|
|San Francisco, CA Uber Sign Up Bonus||$700||100|
|San Leandro, CA Uber Sign Up Bonus||$700||100|
|San Jose, CA Uber Sign Up Bonus||$700||100|
|San Mateo, CA Uber Sign Up Bonus||$700||100|
|Santa Clara, CA Uber Sign Up Bonus||$700||100|
|Sunnyvale, CA Uber Sign Up Bonus||$700||100|
|Union City, CA Uber Sign Up Bonus||$700||100|
|Washington, DC Uber Sign Up Bonus||$700||100|
|All Uber Driver Promotions Are Subject to Change At Ubers Discretion|
What is the Uber Driver Invite Code or Promo Code?
How to Find your Uber Driver invite Code or Uber Promo Code
- Open your Uber partner app and under “Earnings”, scroll all the way down and under “Invite and earn”, click on “Learn more”
- Your Invite Code will be at the top of the screen. You can take note and write down your invite code and share it with friends or family. Or copy and paste your Uber invite code into a browser that will create your custom Uber driver referral landing page which can also be shared as a link (Note: your referral link has your invite code in the URL)
- To copy and paste your invite code simply click on your invite code with your finger
- Open a Chrome or Safari browser
- Paste into the browser of choice and hit “Go” to load your landing/referral page
- Scroll further down to track pending invitations, required and completed trips, reward amounts and total potential earnings, goals completed, and total bonuses earned.
Sign up as an Uber driver today and get a new driver Uber Sign up Bonus Earnings Guarantee up to $2,900!
How to Find your Uber Rider invite Code or Promo Code
- In the rider app click on the menu upper left corner, then “Free Rides“
- At the bottom, you will find your rider invite code under “Share your invited code”
- Click on the arrow to the right of your invite or promo code to share via selected social apps
- Or click on “Invite Friends” to share directly with your personal mobile contacts
Sign up as an Uber rider today and get up to $20 in Free rider credits!
Uber Driver Sign up Bonus Related Terminology
I have been a Rideshare driver since 2012, and if there’s one thing I found that confuses new and current drivers the most is when it comes to the Uber sign up bonus, it the language used in the signup process. There are so many different references, terminologies, and definitions used in so many places it seems to get new and current Uber drivers heads in a spin. You’ve heard the terms uber driver promo codes, Uber driver invites codes, Uber referral bonus, referral codes, sign-up and sign-on bonuses, and more. Well, I took a little extra time to help you guys break it down so you can have some clarity and a better understanding of how it all comes together.
The Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code or Invite Code
Uber Driver Sign up Bonus* Up to $2,900 Based on City!
*Note: You must complete the required rides (20-100) in your city to qualify for your bonus![gap height=”10″]
Uber Sign up Bonus: How to Apply your Promo or Invite Code
There are several important steps, and reminders you should consider when applying your new Uber driver promo code or invite code. You can only apply once so be sure to follow all instructions carefully to ensure a new Uber sign up bonus is generated:
- IMPORTANT: If you sign up to drive using this special Uber driver sign up bonus referral promotional invite link the promo code is already embedded in the URL and an Uber driver sign up bonus will be generated automatically (RECOMMENDED)
- If you visit Uber.com and sign up under “Become a Driver” you must enter and apply the Uber driver invite code, promo code or referral code uberuber9i2qn5 in the Uber driver sign-up form (NOT RECOMMENDED: Errors have been known to occur when entering a promo invite code using this method)
- Not entering the Uber driver invite code, promo code or referral code, or applying correctly will disqualify you from receiving a new Uber driver sign up bonus
- You must meet the new Uber driver sign up bonus requirements to qualify:
- Complete the required amount of Uber rides (ex. 25-100 which may vary by city/market)
- Complete the required amount of Uber rides within a certain time period (ex. within 30 days which may vary by city/market)
- IMPORTANT: You cannot sign-up more than once so be sure to enter the correct name, email, city, phone, and of course the Uber promo invite code: uberuber9i2qn5
- To ensure the promo referral invite code uberuber9i2qn5 is applied correctly, we highly recommend you use this Uber sign up bonus referral promotional invite link which has the promo invite code pre-embedded in the URL and will automatically generate a referral Uber sign up bonus promo invite code for you
- Missed Your Bonus or Forgot to Add a Promo Invite Code? If you forgot or did not use a promo invite code or invite link during sign up you still have 15 days from the day you were activated and/or approved to add a retroactive Uber driver referral invite code for an Uber driver sign up bonus by visiting: Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code-Missed Uber Driver Bonus
Should I use an Uber Driver Invite Code, Promo Code, Referral Code or Promotional Link for My Uber Driver Sign up Bonus?
- Uber driver invite code, Uber driver promo code, and Uber driver referral code all share the same meaning
- Promotional Links already have the Invite Code, Promo Code, or Referral Code embedded in the URL. Ex. https://www.uber.com/a/drive?exp_hvp=1&invite_code=uberuber9i2qn5
- Promotional Links “Guarantee” you won’t miss out on your Uber driver sign up bonus
- Promotional Links will have the same results as adding a promo code, but are much safer!
- Invite Code, Promo Code, or Referral Code cannot be misspelled or entered incorrectly
- Many drivers have lost their bonus because the Invite Code, Promo Code, or Referral Code was not applied correctly
- Based on our findings a Promotional Link like ours here is the best, and safest way to apply to ensure you qualify for a new Uber driver sign up bonus
Uber Driver Sign Up Bonus Promo Code or Invite Code by City
The following is a list of all Ubers markets in the U.S. Uber driver bonus rewards are based on the city of the new driver, not the Uber driver promo code or invite code which means our promo invite codes will give you the highest available bonus Uber has set for your city or market. Uber driver sign-up bonus amounts may vary by city, state, season, time of the promotion and /or promotional periods. Uber reserves full right to change Uber driver sign up bonus promotions, reward amounts, or the bonus structure at their own discretion.
Uber Driver Sign up Bonus: How to Refer New Drivers for a Bonus
One of the great things about driving with Uber is the freedom and flexibility to earn come your own time. We all now that the more we drive, the more we earn. Most drivers only focus on “driving more, to earn more”, as the only means to increase their income. While driving more seems the logical and only alternative to boosting your income, there are actually 2 other methods or ways that Uber allows drivers to make more money. I call these other methods the “Hidden Goldmine”, and that’s where your Uber driver invited code comes into play. Found directly in the Uber partner app, every driver has access to their own unique and personalized Uber driver referral code or invite code that they can share with potential new riders or drivers. Every time a new rider or driver uses your referral code and completes the requirements and terms pertaining to a rider or driver, they receive a reward, and you receive a reward. For example, if a new driver uses my referral code uberuber9i2qn5, or uses my referral link https://www.uber.com/a/drive?exp_hvp=1&invite_code=uberuber9i2qn5, I have officially referred a new driver. As you can see my referral link has the referral code in the URL. Before I continue I want to clarify that the term “Referral Code” is, according to Uber, technically called the “Invite Code”. However, it’s not uncommon that the term Uber Driver Referral Code, Uber Driver Invite Code or Uber Driver Promo Code will be used interchangeably by Bloggers, YouTubers or potential new drivers searching online for a “bonus code”. For the sake of “referring” driver or riders in this segment of the article, I’ll use the term “Uber Driver Referral Code” for now. The following will provide you with instructions on where to find your Uber Driver Referral Code and several methods on how to share it that can help you make more cash.
Where to find your Uber Driver Invite or Referral Code in the Partner App
- Open the Uber partner app
- Click on the “Earnings” tab
- Click on the “Invites” tab
- At the top of the “Invites” page, you can find “Your Invites Code”
- Take note and write down your Invite Code to share with potential new drivers
- You can also “Copy Invite Code” and convert it to your personal promotional invite landing page. See my landing page here
- Click on “Copy Invite Code” in the blue tab box
- Open your chrome or safari browser
- Paste in the browser, then hit enter to load your personal promotional invite landing page
How to get an Uber Driver Sign up Bonus using your Referral Invite Code
- Share with friends and family via personal and email or phone contacts
- Social media networks, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc
- Print on business cards, flyers, or postcards
- Share on your Youtube channel videos
- Start and share in a blog like the Ridesharereport.com or Ridesharedriver.com
What is Uber?
Uber Driver Requirements
- You must be at least 21 years old
- Have a clean driving record
- Pass a background check.
- Have a valid Drivers License and Registration (registration doesn’t have to be in your name)
- Personal Auto Insurance
- Have a smartphone-iPhone 4s or Android mobile device. No phone? No worries Uber will lend you a phone for a small weekly fee.
- A great attitude, smile and willingness to do your best!
Uber Vehicle Requirements
- UberX: 4 passengers, 2001 or newer model, 4 door sedan. In some cities, it must be a 2005 or newer so be sure to check your cities requirements. UberX is the most popular option for drivers and riders. Sign up for UberX.
- UberXL: 6 passengers. UberXL is typically an SUV or minivan. XL fares are higher than UberX. Sign up for UberXL.
- UberSelect: 4 passenger Luxury vehicles such as ex. BMW, Audi, Mercedes, etc. with leather interiors and mostly newer model vehicles. UberSelect fares are higher than UberXL. Sign up for UberSelect.
- UberSUV: 6 passenger premium luxury SUV. Commercially registered and insured SUVs provide limo type services. UberBlack and Uber SUV have the highest fare’s on the platforms. Sign up for UberSUV.
- UberBlack: 4 passengers is the premium luxury black car limo-like service. These are commercially registered and insured. Sign up for UberBlack.
NO CAR? NO PROBLEM!
Can I Still be an Uber Driver Without Owning a Car?
Yes! Uber has several options for new drivers called Uber XChange Leasing, and a car rental program with Hertz and Enterprise that’s affordable, convenient, and FREE depending on your choice of options and based on meeting qualifying criteria.
Uber XChange Leasing Program:
- With Uber’s XChange program you can choose to drive popular models with super flexible leases
- Affordable Lease rates from $145 weekly
- New and current Uber driver-partners are welcomed
- No long-term commitment required-Return your car lease anytime with 2 weeks notice
- Lease plans are up to 36 months on popular cars from Toyota, GM, Ford, Nissan, Hyundai, Chrysler, and more
- Every lease comes with routine maintenance and no mileage caps so you can drive as much as you want.
- Get started with just a $250 security deposit with affordable weekly payments automatically deducted from that week’s Uber earnings. It’s that simple!
- To Apply for Uber’s lease XChange program simply sign up with our special Uber driver promo code link in order to qualify your new driver bonus. Be sure to include promo code: uberuber9i2qn5
Uber now has a vehicle lease or car rental program to help you get on the road and earn money fast! All credit levels are welcome! Click Here to Sign up Now and get your car today!
Uber Hertz Car Rental Program for Uberx Drivers (Recommended):
How it Works:
- First, sign up, and be approved as an Uber driver-partner: Sign up to drive Uber
- Reserve a car with us at one of the locations listed below. Make sure to includes
- Select date and time for vehicle pick up and return (7-day reservation required, weekly extensions up to 28 days)
- Confirm midsize vehicle
- On Reservation Confirmation Page enter Name, Email, and Phone Number
How Much it Cost to Rent an Uber Hertz Car?
- Prices vary from $180-$215 Depending on vehicle type, not including tax & applicable fees
What’s included in your Uber Hertz rental:
- Unlimited mileage
- All vehicle maintenance
- Hertz Loss Damage Waiver* included. No additional insurance required to drive with Uber.
- 24 hour, 365 days a year Roadside Assistance
- Sign up to drive Uber for more details
To Be eligible to rent from Hertz, you must:
- Be at least 25 years or older
- Be approved to drive with Uber
- Have a valid credit card or debit card** and driver’s license
- Provide deposit of estimated rental charges plus $200 via credit card or debit card**
- No credit check if you pay the deposit with a credit card
- Sign up to drive Uber for more details
Click Below to Book at One of Our Participating Locations:
- Uber Hertz Rental Boston, MA
- Uber Hertz Rental Chicago, IL
- Uber Hertz Rental Dallas, TX
- Uber Hertz Rental Denver, CO
- Uber Hertz Rental Los Angeles, CA
- Uber Hertz Rental Miami, FL
- Uber Hertz Rental Nashville, TN
- Uber Hertz Rental New Orleans, LA
- Uber Hertz Rental San Francisco, CA
- More Locations Coming Soon
- Sign up to drive Uber for more details
Uber Enterprise Car Rental Program for Uberx Drivers (Recommended):
- First, sign up and be approved as an Uber driver-partner: Sign up to drive Uber
- Approved Uber driver-partner
- Valid driver’s license
- A valid credit or debit card
- 25 or older
- Must complete payment assignment & deduction authorization agreement (ACH)
- A $250 security deposit is taken at the time of rental
- RESERVED PICK-UP TIME MUST BE AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN THE FUTURE
- Enterprise is pleased to offer approved Uber driver-partners new model, mid-sized cars for $215 per week + applicable taxes and fees. Our low rate includes unlimited miles, liability coverage (amount depends on the stage of use) and physical damage protection for damage in excess of $1000.
- Check to participate Uber Enterprise car rental locations here
Have a Question?
Speak with an Uber Driver Specialist Today!
Click to Call Your Fellow Driver Mike Dean: 1-415-570-4773
How Much Do Uber Drivers Make?
Earnings vary by city and market, demand, promotions and incentive programs. The average earnings usually are between $20-$40 an hour after Uber’s commission fees. Uber offers several opportunities to boost your income that puts extra cash in your pocket:
Uber Weekly Guarantee Bonuses:
Fulfill a number of required rides within a week and receive bonuses on top of earnings from $100-$500
Uber Hourly Guarantee Incentives:
Drive during selected hours, days or weekends and receive a guaranteed hourly rate ranging from $20-$50 depending on the city or market
Uber Boost Guarantee Incentives:
Drive during selected hours, days or weekends and receive a Boost guarantee of 1.5x the fares up to 3x the fares during the selected boost periods
Uber Surge Pricing during high demand times:
Weekend nights, holidays, events, concerts, and even the weather can increase demand. When demand peaks, surge pricing goes into effect increasing your fare earnings by 1.5x-8x. Ex. just one rider fare at $7 can increase to $21 if surge pricing is at 3x giving you gross earnings of $21!
Uber Sign up Bonus Referral Program:
Referring friends and family to drive with Uber can pay off huge and put some serious cash in your pocket on top of your regular trip earnings.
Uber referral bonuses can be as high as $1000 in select cities for referring new drivers.
Uber referral program can be quite lucrative. In fact, there are many drives like myself who are earings over $5,000 a week in just Uber sign up bonus referrals alone and so can you! Ill discuss some ways you can generate referral bonuses later in this article.
Uber Driver National Average Earnings Estimates:
While no earnings date currently exists, based on research conducted directly with drivers via social media Facebook Groups, drivers seem to earn an average of $18-42hr on a national scale. The range differs by city and state, full and part-time status, season or holidays, and promotional offerings. Ex. San Francisco full-time drivers are earning an average of $28hr-$32 net after Uber’s commission, while drivers in Denver may be averaging $16-$21hr net. New York drivers can earn as high as $42hr on average. Drivers who drive with Uber tend to earn well above their given states/city minimum wage.
Speak with an Uber Driver Specialist Today!
Click to Call Your Rep Mike Dean: 1-415-570-4773
Note: Actual earnings of San Francisco Uber drivers after promotions. Income, bonuses, incentives, promotions, and surge pricing may vary by city and market.
Uber Driver Support
There are several Uber drivers can contact Uber support on all platforms including UberEATS:
- Uber Greenlight Hub driver support locations: You can visit in person to meet with a live Uber customer support representative if you need to resolve issues, ask questions, get activated, have your vehicle inspected for free, and much more. To find an Uber Greenlight Hub in your city be sure to check out our article which lists Uber Greenlight Hubs by City and State here.
- Contact Uber via driver app or desktop support
- Uber Phone Support: Uber is rolling out 24/7 phone support in multiple cities throughout the U.S. for current Uber drivers only. Check to see if phone support is activated in your city:
- Launch Uber driver app then follow menu path from Home>Account>Help>if you see a blue neon phone icon in the upper right corner under the “Help” section then you can contact Uber 24/7 via in-app phone support
Retroactive Uber Referral Invite Code-Missed Driver Sign-Up Bonus
If you recently signed up for Uber within the last several weeks and did not use other drivers referral promo code or promo link, there is a good chance you may still qualify for the new driver sign up bonus. I have helped many new drivers who missed their bonus get one after they already started driving. Uber will allow a new driver to receive a retroactive signup bonus if a claim is filed within 15 days of being approved as a new driver. However, you must be referred by a current Uber driver in good standing. To receive your retroactive new Uber driver sign up bonus check out this article on how to claim your retroactive bonus in just 3 minutes, and expedite the process before the 15-day limit runs out.
Uber Driver Retroactive Invite Code & Missed Sign-Up Bonus Hotline 1-415-570-4773
Get Your Missed or Retroactive Referral Invite Code for Your Uber Driver Sign up Bonus in 2 Minutes!
Can I drive for both Uber and Lyft?
Yes! There are no restrictions on which platform you can drive for. As an independent contractor both Uber and Lyft allow you to choose when and where to drive, and your platform choice. Many drivers even use both apps at the same time to maximize incoming requests, thus fare earnings. Its always a good idea anyway to have options while having a backup, and diversifying your income stream.
Can I drive Uber part-time?
Absolutely! You choose any day or time when you want to drive. Some drivers make up to $$600 just driving Friday and Saturday nights and weekends.
Lyft Driver Sign-up Bonus & Promotion!
Lyft sign up bonuses are competitive, and range from $100-$2,000, and have been as high as $5000 depending on the city, and promotional time period offers. Visit this link and get your new Lyft driver signup bonus now!
Lyft sign-on bonuses are subject to change at any given time at Lyft’s own discretion. Lyft sign-up bonus amounts are set by Lyft for each city and are not affected by any specific promo code or promo landing page.
Sign-Up • Drive with Uber • Get Paid!
Get a Huge Uber Sign up Bonus Now!
UberEats: Deliver Food Instead of People!
Car Doesn’t Qualify? Or Want to Deliver Food Instead of People with UberEats?
Earn Up to $28Hr! Sign Up Now!
Use Promo Code: s25usqbkue for your bonus!
Uber Eats Driver Sign up Bonus Promo Invite Code Up to $1,100
Become an UberEats driver today and receive up to $1,100 sign up bonus based on your city. Uber Eats drivers are in great demand as the Uber Eats food delivery platform has taken off. See our exclusive guide to becoming an UberEats driver with tips, strategies and how to claim you UberEats huge signup bonus!
UberEats Driver Partner Requirements
- You must be 19 years of age or older (21 years of age or older in Canada)
- You must have a valid driver’s license, personal auto insurance, and proof of vehicle registration
- Registration may be in another individuals name providing both parties are on the same insurance
- 1 year of driving experience
- Expect to lift up to 30 pounds
- Pass background check which includes the following in the past 7 years
UberEats Vehicle Requirements
- 1996 vehicle or newer
- 4 or 2 door vehicle, van, or pick up pick truck
- salvage vehicles allowed
- Scooters are accepted but not recommended by Uber as Uber’s insurance does not cover scooter vehicle types