Last Updated on
How Uber Drivers Get Paid Every day with Dailypay
How Uber drivers get paid has just changed with a new same-day, cash on demand payday solution now offered by a new startup out of New York called Dailypay. No more waiting week to week to get paid just on Thursdays. Now Uber drivers can get paid on the same day, every day with cash sent daily right to their bank accounts via direct deposit. As an Uber driver myself when I first heard about Dailypay, and the concept of getting paid daily without having to wait an entire week, I decided to sign up and see how it works while taking the opportunity to give the Dailypay platform a thorough review. Get Started with Dailypay, and Get Paid Today!
Table of Contents
- 1 How Uber Drivers Get Paid Every day with Dailypay
- 1.0.1 Get Started with Daily pay, and Get Paid Today!
- 1.0.2 Dailypay is now available for DoorDash! DoorDashers Get Paid Same Day, Every day!
- 1.0.3 How Do Uber Drivers Get Paid Every day?
- 1.0.4 Does Dailypay have any customer support information or a help phone line if I have questions or issues?
- 1.0.5 Is Uber’s Instant Pay for Uber Drivers the Same as Dailypay?
- 1.0.6 How do I start getting paid every day as an Uber driver?
- 1.0.7 Uber Drivers Get Started in 10 Easy Steps:
- 2 Ready, Set, Go! Uber drivers get paid every day with Dailypay!!!
- 2.1 How I get paid Instantly every day as an Uber driver using Dailypay?
- 2.1.1 My Dailypay Home
- 2.1.2 Dailypay Payments
- 2.1.3 Dailypay Payments>Payment Statement
- 2.1.4 Dailypay Statements
- 2.1.5 Dailypay Statements>Pay Period Statements
- 2.1.6 Dailypay Linked Accounts
- 2.1.7 Dailypay Referrals
- 2.1.8 Dailypay Account Settings
- 2.1.9 My Dailypay Uber fare deposit’s
- 2.1.10 Get Started with Dailypay, and Get Paid Today!
- 2.2 Check Out These Related Post!
See my personal Chase bank deposits, Dailypay account information, statements, set up and dashboard screenshots below for more information on how I got started getting paid the same day, cash on-demand with Dailypay. And, be sure to watch the Dailypay video on how easy it for Uber drivers to get paid instantly every say!
DailyPay is a new same-day, cash on-demand pay solution for new or current Uber drivers who may not want to wait until the following pay period (Thursday or Wednesday) to get paid. Now Uber drivers like you can get paid cash every day equal to the fares you’ve earned over a 24 hour period. This seems to be a great idea if you need quick cash to help get through the week, pay bills on time, keep a tank full of gas, and keep you on the road earning more fares.
DailyPay is a technology Wall Street company out of New York City that currently provides financial services for only Uber drivers, and will soon be offering same-day pay services to Gett, DoorDash, Via, and Lyft drivers as well. However, Lyft currently has its own same-day pay service called ExpressPay where you can cash out fares you’ve earned on the same day for amounts over $50 with just a small $0 .50 convenience fee applied per transfer. I don’t see why a Lyft driver would use DailyPay for same-day cash on-demand services when Lyft offers this feature directly in the app, and the cost is roughly half of Dailypay’s convenience fee. But, DailyPay is definitely an attractive same day, cash on-demand service for current Uber drivers, and for a nominal convenience fee at only half the cost of a cup of coffee, you can’t go wrong.
Get Started with Dailypay, and Get Paid Today!
Sign Up Today! Lyft driver sign up bonus Up to $700!
According to Dailypay’s website, DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors. Their senior management team spent years over at AOL, Goldman Sachs, and LendingHome. To build on its credibility, security and customer service, Dailypay uses Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. as their partner bank for all DailyPay client accounts which are operated by Wells Fargo solely. Based on trying out Dailypay myself with positive results including research and testimonies of other Uber drivers I’ve heard from on multiple Rideshare Facebook group forums, DailyPay appears to be a safe and credible financial same day, cash on-demand pay solution for Uber drivers, and other on-demand economy independent contractors. So far I give DailyPay a thumbs up as a beneficial and reliable financial tool for Rideshare drivers who needs cash daily to meet their financial obligations.
Get Started with Daily pay, and Get Paid Today!
Dailypay is now available for DoorDash! DoorDashers Get Paid Same Day, Every day!
How Do Uber Drivers Get Paid Every day?
- Dailypay sends you cash every day equal to your fares earned over a 24 hour period
- Dailypay uses Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. as their partner bank. All Dailypay Uber driver client accounts are operated by Wells Fargo.
- No need to wait until Thursday to get paid. You can now get the fares you’ve earned paid direct deposit to your personal bank account every day
- You receive 90% upfront. You receive the remaining 10% the following Thursday when Uber pays DailyPay. (DailyPay will retain 10% to avoid having to contact you for any minor Uber fare adjustments, fuel car usage, passenger complaints, etc)
- The 24 hour period is measured from 5:30 pm EST the previous day to 5:30 pm EST the current day. DailyPay’s system processes all payments at 5:30 pm EST in order to send money to your bank before it closes for the day
- The small convenience fee only applies to the days you’ve worked, and those days only which earnings have been generated
- DailyPay charges a low convenience charge of only $0.99 when your fare amounts are less than $150 and $1.49 when fares are $150 or greater
- To save on fees, you can set a minimum advance amount of $5, $10 or $25 that will initiate a payment. If you do not meet the minimum amount on a particular day, your money will be rolled over to the next payment date
- Dailypay Fees should be tax-deductible. I write my Dailypay fees off as a business expense, and so should you. However, consult a tax professional for confirmation
- There are NO upfront fees, NO cancellation fees, NO termination fees, NO contract fees, NO credit checks. You cancel anytime
Does Dailypay have any customer support information or a help phone line if I have questions or issues?
Yup, they sure do. In fact, there are multiple ways to contact Dailypay or get answers to any questions or issues you may have with your account, starting a new account, or for just general questions:
- Dailypay has an 800 live support number you can use to call them directly with any questions related to your account for both New and Existing Customers. The best time to reach them live is 9 am EST-5pm EST (Eastern Standard Time).
- As a New Dailypay Customer, You can also contact Dailypay via email, or phone them directly. Both an email message form, and phone number are listed on their website’s Contact page.
- For Existing customers, you can also call Dailypay direct, or access their User Support link found on their Contact page. Under the User Support page, there is a plethora of information related to a multitude of support topics, and categories such as general Knowledge Base, Getting Started, Payments, Account Settings, and Pricing. Under the Support page, there’s also a Solutions tab, Community Forum tab, and Ticket tab which will enable you to submit a ticket directly to support.
Is Uber’s Instant Pay for Uber Drivers the Same as Dailypay?
Yes and No. Uber’s Instant Pay for Uber drivers launched in San Francisco in March of 2016, but only as a beta program with selected drivers. Uber has said Instant Pay will be slowly rolling out across the U.S. over a period of time, once they determine the success of the Instant Pay program. Dailypay, on the other hand, has been up and running across the U.S. with thousands of satisfied Uber driver Dailypay users since 2015. While both Instant Pay and or Dailypay’s same-day platforms promise to allow Uber drivers to get paid daily without waiting every Wednesday, there are some significant differences between both platforms.
- With Uber’s Instant Pay you must open a new bank account (Greendot.com), and use a debit card (Gobank) system to retrieve your funds which are only accessible via the issued Gobank debit card. However, with Dailypay, all your Uber fares/earnings go directly from your Uber to Dailypay, to your “own” bank account as already established without the need to juggle multiple accounts at once. And, if you wanted to have a separate banking account just your Uber, Lyft or other on-demand platforms you work for, all you need to do is open a separate, dedicated checking account with your pre-existing banking institution to have all your earnings deposited into one account, including your Dailypay earnings. One place, one bank, simple, organized and a streamlined solution for all your on-demand earnings!
- Dailypay charges a small transaction fee, while Uber’s Instant Pay transactions to your Gobank debit card appear to be free. However, with Uber’s Instant Pay Gobank debit card you may be hit with some hidden fees if you don’t carefully read the fine print. Those fees include a $2.50 ATM fee at non-Gobank associated ATM machines, and an $8.95 monthly fee if certain balances and/or deposits are not maintained. Other fees may apply as well.
- Dailypay’s partner bank Wells Fargo is a long time, well established, brick and mortar, FDIC insured traditional banking institution that handles all of Dailypay clients such as Uber drivers, and now Doordashers for Doordash. Uber’s Instant Pay partner Greendot.com, who provides the Gobank debit card product, provides only online, cloud banking services, primarily designed to serve individuals who have had challenges opening a tradition bank account such as Wells Fargo, Chase, CitiBank, or Bank of America.
- One huge important factor that differentiates Uber’s Instant Pay with Dailypay is customer service. Dailypay so far has a great track record when it comes to their customer service for Uber drivers. Dailypay seems to respond to customer service related questions by email, chat or their 800 number without much delay. Additionally, their platform has proven to be stable and reliable in delivering earnings promptly and accurately without any major issues reported. I have yet to discover or encounter any complaints related to information in Ripoff Reports, Consumer Affairs, or the Better Business Bureau, as well as Dailypay’s Facebook profile. Unfortunately, I can’t say the same about Uber’s Instant Pay partner Gobank/GreenDot.com. What I have found is quite frightening, to say the least. I won’t get into the severity of Uber’s Instant pay Gobank/GreenDot Bank partner in detail but will rather let Ripoff Reports-257 complaints, Consumer Affairs-Overall Satisfaction Rating=1 Star!, and the Better Business Bureau-3,560 complaints do the taking for me. See Gobank Facebook profile page for more issues, but most of the recent comments have been deleted. I’m writing a more in-depth Uber Instant Pay v.s. Dailypay comparison where you can get more details on both platforms, and the integrity of their products/services. In the meantime, I’ll be sticking to Dailypay instead of using Uber’s Instant Pay to get my Uber money paid daily. I’m sure at this point you’ll understand why!
How do I start getting paid every day as an Uber driver?
The first step is to sign up with DailyPay and create your account. Right now DailyPay is offering 2 weeks free when you use promo code: GETPAIDTODAY or use the following DailyPay Promo Code link. That means you will not be charged for any convenience fees during a 2 week period while you trying out the service. So its definitely a great way to get started with DailyPay for free while taking it on a test ride.
- You’ll need to update your Payment Information in your Uber vault account via your Uber dashboard with a DailyPay Account Number.
- Dailypay syncs with your Uber account in order to monitor fares you’ve earned then begin to forward your fares directly to you.
- DailyPay transfers cash to you FIRST. Then they drop the cash directly into your bank account.
- Then DailyPay waits until Uber pays you on Wednesday which now goes in your new Dailypay Account for the total fares you earned for the previous week. That’s how DailyPay gets their money back, and you have access to instant cash on-demand.
Uber Drivers Get Started in 10 Easy Steps:
- Signing up:
After you’ve clicked on the “Get Started” main page begin the signup process on the Dailypay Sign up page by entering your first & last name, email address, password, and promo code: “GETPAIDTODAY“
2. Choose Uber Platform:
Choose the “Uber” platform to connect to your Dailypay account. Currently, only the Uber platform is available for Dailypay, and Lyft has they’re own same say pay solution called “Express Pay.”
3. Connect & Sync Your Uber Account:
Sync your Uber account with your Dailypay account by entering your Uber partner dashboard email & password account information. This will allow Dailypay to monitor fares you’ve earned, and begin forwarding those fares directly to you daily.
4. Add your Banks Routing & Account Info:
Add the same Banking & Routing Number that you use for your Uber account to your Dailypay account. This will allow DailyPay to transfers cash to you first, then drop the cash directly into your bank account.
Attention: to avoid any delays with your Dailypay fund’s transfers, be sure to enter correctly, and double-check, your personal banks’ routing & account numbers.
5. Login in to your Uber Dashboard:
Open a new tab on you browser, visit your Uber driver dashboard, login, and click on the “Banking” link in the lower left-hand corner of your Uber driver dashboard login page. The banking link will take you to “Uber Vault” where you store your bank’s routing & account numbers, tax classification, and social security information.
6. Login in to your Uber Vault:
To login to your “Uber Vault” use the same email or password for your Uber dashboard login or login with your Facebook account. Note: some drivers may have a different login username and password for your Uber Vault account.
7. Edit Bank Account Details:
After login in to Uber Vault, click on the “Edit” button located to the right of “Account Details” to begin updating Uber Vault with Dailypay’s Routing & Account information.
8. Enter Dailypay Routing & Account Info:
In the Uber Vault “Bank Account Details/Information” section, change the current (your banks) account & routing numbers with Dailypay’s account & routing numbers (Dailypay’s routing & account numbers can be found on the upper right hand corner of your Dailypay account login Home page). Again, this will allow DailyPay to sync and transfers the fares you’ve earned daily directly to your Dailypay account, then Dailypay drops the cash directly into your bank account every day.
Attention: to avoid any delays with your Dailypay fund’s transfer, be sure to enter correctly, and double check, the Dailypay bank routing & account numbers.
9. Authorize & Update Uber Vault:
Uber will send you a text message confirm and verify you have authorized an updated to your banking information on Uber Vault
10. Verify Dailypay Bank Link:
Ready, Set, Go! Uber drivers get paid every day with Dailypay!!!
How I get paid Instantly every day as an Uber driver using Dailypay?
To be sure Dailypay is safe, reliable, and beneficial service for Uber drivers, I decided to do more than review their same day payment platform, I took the leap and decided to become a client myself. Below you’ll find my account screenshots to give you a peek into the Dailypay account back end where you will find your statements, payments, account settings, support links and more.
Each section named below represents the menu tabs listed to the left of your Dailypay’s “My Home” page after logging in to your account. At the bottom you’ll find my Chase bank statements with several Dailypay deposits.
My Dailypay Home
Heres a screen shot of my Dailypay account home page after login. On the Dailypay “My Home” page you’ll find Recents Payments, your Dailypay Routing & Account Number, Weekly Reserve Amounts paid out, and links to payment statements based on the itemized dates. Clicking on a payment date link will take you directly to you payment statement for the funds paid to you on that day.
On your Payment page, you will find your Daily Payments, Payment Sent dates, Amount sent, and a Paid status indicator. If you click on any of the Daily Payment date links under “Payment Sent” it will take you to the Payment Statement for that specific paid Item
Dailypay Payments>Payment Statement
In your “Payment Statement” you will find Payment Received information for that specific payment item, including your Earnings (net fare) for the 24hour period which you where paid for, reserved amount applied, Dailypay convenience fee if applicable, and an Uber Week-to-Date Summary.
On your Statements page, you will find your Pay Period Statements, Week Ending Date and Total Paid, Service (Uber), and paid Status. If you click on any of the Pay Period Statement date links under “Pay Period Statements” it will take you to the Pay Period Statement for that specific paid Item
Dailypay Statements>Pay Period Statements
In your “Pay Period Statement” you will find the Amount Received Daily, Reserved Amount Received, Service Charge’s (Convenance Fee), Total Amount Received for the entire Pay Period, and Payment History.
Dailypay Linked Accounts
In Linked Accounts, you can see the service (Uber) your connected to, Active/Inactive Status, Advance Rate (90%), and Minimum Advance. To save on fees, you can set a minimum advance amount of $5, $10 or $25 that will initiate a payment. If you do not meet the minimum amount on a particular day, your money will be rolled over to the next payment date. Additional services for Gett, DoorDash and Via will be coming soon.
If your an active DailyPay user you’re eligible to receive a $20 referral bonus for every individual you refer, providing they complete a successful registration. And, that person receives two weeks free as a new DailyPay client! So be sure to share your promo link/code in your social networks and with fellow Uber drivers!
Dailypay Account Settings
In account settings you can update general account information including email, phone, password, and edit your banking info.
My Dailypay Uber fare deposit’s
As you can see from my personal Chase banking statement below I use Dailypay along with thousands of other happy Uber driver and receive my payments daily on days I drive. I have to admit, for a convenience fee half the cost of a cup of coffee, I sure dont mind getting paid everyday. Cha Ching!
Well thats it my fellow Uber drivers. Its that simple!
Uber drivers if you want to get paid everyday like me instead of waiting every Thursday , now you can! Get started with your first 2 weeks convenience fee waived. Thats FREE just for trying! Uber drivers click on this link to start getting paid everyday!! Be sure to use PROMO CODE: GETPAIDTODAY for your first 2 weeks FREE!
Have you started driving for Lyft? Lyft is still offering generous sign up bonuses for new Lyft drivers up to $1000. Check out the updated Lyft new driver sign up bonus list in your city or market. If not your driving for both Uber and Lyft your loosing potential income as having both platforms at your disposal helps to maximize your income by allowing you access to both Uber and Lyft riders, thus decreasing your wait time for incoming request when you run both apps at the same time. Most rideshare drivers are now using both platforms and taking advantage of incentives, bonuses and guarantees that are offered by Lyft and Uber. Having 2 rideshare platforms can also act as a back up in the event of network related issues, maximizing surge zones or because of temporary deactivation. Sign up for Lyft today, and get a generous bonus to get started!
If you just a visitor here today, and have been thinking about signing up to be an Uber driver theres is still good money to be made, and get a sweet bonus from Uber as well. Right now both Uber and Lyft are battling it out for market share by offering a ton of incentives, hourly guarantees, and bonuses for new and current drivers so its still a good time to get in on the money. Unlike Lyft, Uber doesn’t publish new driver sign up bonuses so you will have to either contact Support@Uber.com and ask what the bonus is in you market or sign up here with my Uber driver referral bonus promo code then check your email for your bonus amount.
Mike (Dean) Gumora is the founder and owner of Ridesharreport.com. I’m also the first official rideshare driver in the industry vetted by the first Rideshare/TNC startup, Sidecar in 2011. I have completed hundreds of trips and deliveries for companies such as Uber, Lyft, Uber Eats, DoorDash and Postmates. My hands-on industry experience in rideshare began in 2011. The rideshare industry is my passion. I have followed and studied the industry since 2012. But, my real passion is supporting the ever-growing community of drivers and riders.