Last Updated on December 11, 2019 by Mike Dean
Uber Lyft Rideshare Facebook Groups
The Uber Lyft Rideshare Facebook Groups is a place for Uber, Lyft and Rideshare Drivers to Connect, Share, Learn, and Get Support from a Community of Rideshare Drivers 🙂
I’m in the process of adding Uber, Lyft Rideshare Facebook Group Chats to the list below. Most of the Rideshare Facebook Groups are a combination of both Uber and Lyft FB Groups even though it may not be specified. I suggest you join all groups in your city/market even if your a rideshare driver for just one of the platform as it will provide you with insight into the competing platforms which you may sign up for in the near future.
What are the benefits of joining an Uber and/or Lyft Facebook Group in your city?
I cannot stress enough the importance of joining the rideshare Facebook Groups in your city especially if your a new Uber or Lyft driver. These groups are essential to your experience, knowledge and understanding of what its like to be a Uber and/or Lyft Rideshare driver. There is a lot of information provided in real time, and available at your finger tips right on your smartphone by drivers just like you. Drivers in the Rideshare Facebook Group Chat rooms are very supportive (most of the time), and full of knowledge and experience. You may in fact find instant and immediate answers to questions you may have waited hours, if not days for when sending emails to either Uber or Lyft support. Many of the general questions you may need can be answered right on the Rideshare Facebook Group chats by other drivers.
Uber Lyft Rideshare Facebook Groups Listed by City:
Nation Wide Rideshare Driver Facebook Groups
U.S Cities Rideshare Driver Facebook Groups:
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque Lyft and uber Driver Lounge
- Atlanta: Altanta Uber and Lyft Driver Lounge
- Austin Texas: Uber & Lyft Drivers in Austin
- Austin Texas: Uber Drivers Austin
- Baltimore: Uber Drivers Network Baltimore Group
- Boston: Uber Lyft Fasten Boston Partners
- Charlotte: Charlotte and Raleigh Durham Uber and Lyft Lounge
- Chicago: Uber Chicago Drivers
- Chicago: Chicago Uber Partners
- Cleveland: Cleveland Lyft and Uber Driver Lounge
- Cleveland: Lyft Driver Lounge Cleveland
- Columbus: Uber Lyft of Columbus Ohio
- Dallas: Lyft Drivers & Riders ATX, Dallas, Houston
- Dallas: Uber Lyft Drivers of Dallas/Fortworth
- Detroit: Detroit Lyft Drivers
- Detroit:Uber Detroit Drivers
- Detroit: Detroit and Ann Arbor Lyft and Uber Driver Lounge
- Denver: Lyft Denver
- Florida: Uber & Lyft in South Florida
- Florida, Pensacola: Uber Pensacola Drivers
- Florida, Miami:
- Hawaii: Hawaii Uber and Lyft Driver Lounge
- Inland empire, Ca: Uber Drivers Inland Empire
- Lake Tahoe: Uber Lake Tahoe Drivers & Riders
- Las Vegas: Uber & Lyft Latin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas: Uber Lyft Las Vegas
- Los Angeles: Uber & Lyft Drivers Los Angeles
- Los Angeles: LA Uberx
- Nashville: Nashville Uber and Lyft Lounge
- New Jersey: Uber/Lyft Drivers of New Jersey
- New Orleans:
- New York City: Uber Drivers Network (NYC)
- Omaha/Lincoln: Omaha and Lincoln Lyft and Uber Drivers Lounge
- Orange County:
- Oklahoma: Oklahoma Uber and Lyft Driver Lounge
- Phoenix: Phoenix Lyft Rideshare Lounge
- Riverside, Ca: RideshareIE
- Salt Lake City: Salt Lake City (SLC) Uber and Lyft Lounge
- San Francisco:
- San Bernadino, Ca: RideshareIE
- Seattle: Seattle Uber & Lyft Transportation Service
- Sacromento: Sacromento Original Uber and Lyft Drivers Lounge
- San Jose: Uber/Lyft South Bay Lounge
- San Diego:
- Washington, DC
- Washington, Tacoma: Tacoma Uber Drivers
- Wisconsin: Uber & Lyft Drivers of Wisconsin
International Rideshare Driver Facebook Groups:
- Philippine: Uber East Riders, Partners and Drivers
Want to drive for Uber? Get a Sign Up Bonus Just for Trying!
If you’re interested in becoming an Uber driver nows the best time. Uber’s offering tons of incentives, bonuses and guarantees to attract new drivers, and keep current Uber drivers on the road. Drivers across USA cities are averaging around $22-$42hr. Uber is also offering attractive new driver sign up bonuses up to $750. Use my special promo code link to sign up today.
Signed Up for Uber but didn’t get a bonus?
Retroactive Uber Referrals Bonuses are still available
Uber now allows new drivers to receive a retro sign up bonus within 15 days of being activated and/or approved on the Uber driver platform. If you’ve just began driving, and did not receive a new Uber driver sign up bonus, you may still eligible to receive a cash bonus by contacting me directly via text @ 1-415-570-4773
Have you started driving for Lyft? Lyft is still offering generous sign up bonuses for new Lyft drivers up to $750 in some markets. If not your driving for both Uber and Lyft your loosing potential income as having both platforms at your disposal helps to maximize your income by allowing you access to both Uber and Lyft riders, thus decreasing you wait time for incoming request when you run both apps at the same time. Most rideshare drivers are now using both platforms and taking advantage of incentives, bonuses and guarantees that are offered by Lyft and Uber. Having 2 rideshare platforms can also act as a back up in the event of network related issues, maximizing surge zones or because of temporary deactivation. Sign up for Lyft today, and get a generous bonus to get started!
Mike (Dean) Gumora is the founder and owner of Ridesharreport.com. I’m also the first official rideshare driver in the industry vetted by the first Rideshare/TNC startup, Sidecar in 2011. I have completed hundreds of trips and deliveries for companies such as Uber, Lyft, Uber Eats, DoorDash and Postmates. My hands-on industry experience in rideshare began in 2011. The rideshare industry is my passion. I have followed and studied the industry since 2012. But, my real passion is supporting the ever-growing community of drivers and riders.